PDA

View Full Version : Sealant....????

alko
08-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Looks like I'm back at it!!! Whats up AGO?! Shout out to all the old forum members still here. I've been lurking for awhile now...guess you can say marriage has taken up a lot of my time ;)

Anyways...I'm getting ready to detail my car and I'll be making an attempt to "jewel" the paint with PO85RD (SF-4500 for the newbies). For those that have experience with PO85RD, do you put sealant on top or go straight for a wax? LSP for this detail will be Swissvax Concorso, so I'll need something that plays well with that. Thanks everyone!

Rsurfer
08-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Welcome back Alex. If your going for that reflective shine, go with the sealant. Deep wet look, go with Concorso. Some would do both to get durability and looks. Of course, you already knew that.

Dr Oldz
08-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey Alex. Don't ruin Concorso buy putting a sealant underneath it. Enjoy it on its own. It's a Great wax!!

alko
08-13-2013, 07:16 PM
Gentlemen...glad to see you all are still here. Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to just polish out with PO85RD and tops with two coats of Concorso. Thanks fellas! Hope all is well!

lyodbraun
08-13-2013, 07:48 PM
Holy crap the price of that wax is crazy!!!

alko
08-13-2013, 07:53 PM
My very lovely, kind, considerate, wonderful, fantastic wife got it for me as a birthday gift. I was SHOCKED when I unwrapped it.