PDA

View Full Version : Plexus vs DP Plex-all?

FMINUS
06-09-2007, 08:15 PM
I am in need to refill my Plexus, DP is cheaper and comes in a bigger can!
Has anyone used DP? How does it compare to Plexus?

ehuth1
06-09-2007, 09:02 PM
DP is a excellent plexiglass / plastic cleaner! Super foam too! I've used about half my can and love the smell it leaves after cleaning the interior with it :) A must for me!

ScottB
06-09-2007, 09:03 PM
we have been using on the cars and around the house for a couple weeks. Not quite a slick at Plexus initially, but wipes clean and very easy to use. As said it is foamy where the other really isnt, so much easier to place where you want it and to remove.

AL417
06-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Let's throw this one into the mix too. I just used the Diamondite Plasti-Care for the first time on Friday. This is the product that Max raved about in a post. I can see why. I've been a Plexus user for years and after using this Diamondite I'm sold on it. It foamed well and has a nice scent. It left my headlights so clear that it almost looked like there was no lense there. My tail lights looked great too. Plasti-Care has just replaced Plexus in my line-up. I can't wait to use it on a boat and on my motorcycle.

tnbug4me
06-10-2007, 07:56 AM
I have a can of Plexus on order now. Have never used Plexus, DP or Diamondite Plasti-Care . I may just try the other's next time.

supercharged
06-10-2007, 10:06 AM
we have been using on the cars and around the house for a couple weeks. Not quite a slick at Plexus initially, but wipes clean and very easy to use. As said it is foamy where the other really isnt, so much easier to place where you want it and to remove.
making me wanna try it...

FMINUS
06-11-2007, 11:41 PM
I just ordered both Plexus AND DP. I will try the Diamondite next!

Jimmie
06-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Can't give you a comparison but the one time I've used Plex-All it was impressive. Used it on the plastic lens over the dash gauges that had 303 protectant streaks on them. It came out perfect. Oh, and same car I used the Plex-All to clean and shine the wood trim. Thumbs-up.