PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Rinseless - Some Questions Too

Pages : [1] 2

BTLew81
08-09-2013, 12:48 AM
I have some DP rinseless as well as some UWW+. Have not tried the ultima as a rinseless, but love it as a QD. ONR is ok as well. What is the new favorite around here?

Also, does the DP have an "expiration" date? Mine is unopened but about 18 months old.

Thanks. Getting back into rinseless and am pretty excited about it!

goldendodo19
08-09-2013, 01:37 AM
I prefer the Meg's rinse less. Cleans well and doesn't streak. Plus it leaves nothing behind so it won't alter the look of your lsp if that interests yoh

DogRescuer
08-09-2013, 05:43 AM
I have some DP rinseless as well as some UWW+. Have not tried the ultima as a rinseless, but love it as a QD. ONR is ok as well. What is the new favorite around here?

Also, does the DP have an "expiration" date? Mine is unopened but about 18 months old.

Thanks. Getting back into rinseless and am pretty excited about it!
Welcome, I use the DP only and love it.

Setec Astronomy
08-09-2013, 06:27 AM
The advantage to me of the Duragloss and Meg's rinseless is they don't stain the wash media like ONR does. I can't say whether the PBMG products (Pinnacle, Blackfire, DP) do because I haven't used them.

I don't think the 18-month age of your product should have any effect on it.

Wors
08-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Meguiar's D114 is my favorite. BF, DoDo, DP, ONR, ONRW, Duragloss, and Pinnacle all work great. I have not found a bad rinseless yet.

D114 is preferred because it leaves nothing behind.

c8n
08-09-2013, 07:44 AM
I have used onr and d114 and i cant say that i have a favorite but they have their place. Onr does not like to release dirt from the wash media and gd method is strongly recommended. D114 releases dirt very well and works well in the 2 bucket method. Onr leaves a nice sleek finish as it does leave polymers behind while d114 leaves a squeaky clean finish with nothing behind. When i am lazy... onr is what i use. When i plan on waxing whether traditional or spray wax, i used d114.

However, i do use d114 more only because i like using a spray wax while drying.

Klasse Act
08-09-2013, 08:04 AM
Out of all the ones I've tried (ONR v2, DP, DG, BF-sample and TW) my favorite is DG because it seems to stick to the paint surface when you go to wash and that's probably because of the AW that's infused with it. Its priced right, works well and for you smell people, smells great too!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

silverfox
08-09-2013, 08:16 AM
For me, its all about wiping the surface of the paint as few times as possible, so I'm not going to use any rinseless product that requires yet another spray wax/drying aid product (step) after the wash.

For that reason, I like Pinnacle's product because it gives me a true one-step experience. One swipe to wash, flip the towel...then one swipe to buff off. Done.

I'm sure the DG product is similar, as well as the new ONR with wax.

Dogfather
08-09-2013, 08:22 AM
I'm happy with ONR. I add a splash of AquaWax to the bucket. Each panel gets a healthy UWW+ presoak.

KillaCam
08-09-2013, 08:43 AM
I've tried DG and ONR and prefer the DG. ONR seems to just bead off the paint if you have a good coat of wax or sealant on the paint and that's the opposite of what I want it to do if I'm trying not to scratch my paint. Like Klasse said, the DG sticks to the paint and lubricates it better IMO.

07gtcs
08-09-2013, 10:50 AM
I love my BF Rinseless.....!!!

melF1fan
08-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Meguiar's D114 is my favorite. I feel it cleans the best and my wash media is very clean after use. I've used the same MF Chenille mitt for the last 10 washes (at least once a week on 2 different cars) and it looks great. No marring that i've found. 2 bucket method

My other favorites in order:
Blackfire Rinsless
DP Rinseless
ONRW (latest version)
Duragloss

Dogfather
08-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Meguiar's D114 is my favorite.

My other favorites in order:
Blackfire Rinsless
DP Rinseless
ONRW (latest version)
Duragloss

Interesting. I must broaden my horizons.

melF1fan
08-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Oh and now that it's available here - Wolf's is great.. her'es my revised list :xyxthumbs:

Meguiar's D114
Wolf's Mean Green rinseless
Blackfire Rinsless
DP Rinseless
ONRW (latest version)
Duragloss

Bunky
08-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Oh and now that it's available here - Wolf's is great.. her'es my revised list :xyxthumbs:

Meguiar's D114
Wolf's Mean Green rinseless
Blackfire Rinsless
DP Rinseless
ONRW (latest version)
Duragloss

Why do you have DG last? What aspect did you not like? I see some like it and a few do not compared to others. I have not tried it.