PDA

View Full Version : Whats your Go-To quick detailer or spray wax for your boat?

jmorlan
08-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Ive been reading on 303 speed detailer for my boat as a use for a quick detailer to maintain on top of the Collinite 885.

Im also open to some spray waxes!

Im reading that many automotive detailing agents should not be used on gel coat, because some may actually induce oxidation, as opposed to protect from it.

Ive also been looking into Rejex as a sealant to lay down under the 885.

So, what are you guys using and what do you recommend?

I have an entire gallon of Adams detail spray, so that would be awesome if It is good ti use on my boat (waiting on a reply from adams)

WallDiver
08-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Hello, I'm new to the detailing world and have been trying different things on my cars and boat.

This spring I did a light polish with Menzerna 4000 and then I used Marine 31 gel coat wax and sealant. I have a 2005 Nautique Superair and where I dock, am not allowed to have a lift.

My boat has been in the water since the 2nd week of June. I took it out yesterday and usually have light oxidation from sitting in the water.

I brought it home and washed it and couldn't find any oxidation or water line. I've never had it come that clean with just a wash.

That Marine 31 stuff works awesome. I had to post this, I'm still amazed how well it worked!!!

Mike Phillips
09-18-2013, 12:33 PM
Hello, I'm new to the detailing world and have been trying different things on my cars and boat.

This spring I did a light polish with Menzerna 4000 and then I used Marine 31 gel coat wax and sealant. I have a 2005 Nautique Superair and where I dock, am not allowed to have a lift.

My boat has been in the water since the 2nd week of June. I took it out yesterday and usually have light oxidation from sitting in the water.

I brought it home and washed it and couldn't find any oxidation or water line. I've never had it come that clean with just a wash.

That Marine 31 stuff works awesome. I had to post this, I'm still amazed how well it worked!!!

Hi WallDiver,

I just now found this post as I was looking to see how many people attending the upcoming detailing boot camp class are also already members on this forum.

Glad to hear you're having great results using the M31 Gel Coat Carnauba Wax + Sealant.

I'm also looking forward to meeting you and having you in my class. I'm sending everyone signed up an e-mail today so check your in-box.

:dblthumb2:

Black's Magic
10-12-2013, 03:02 AM
A great quick detailer I like is Performance Boat Candy's Speed Gloss

dlowry81
10-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Try Hula boat care products. Their quick detailer is amazing and economical.