PDA

View Full Version : Washing your wash mitt and Microfiber towels

A2 Auto Spa
08-07-2013, 06:33 PM
Can I wash my Microfiber wash mitts with my towels? Has anyone had a bad experience washing their expensive mitts with their expensive towels and little particle of dirt getting stuck on their towel.

I just don't want to mess up my new towels.

TH3M B0N3Z
08-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Can I wash my Microfiber wash mitts with my towels? Has anyone had a bad experience washing their expensive mitts with their expensive towels and little particle of dirt getting stuck on their towel.

I just don't want to mess up my new towels.

Microfiber towels?

Harry Da Hamster
08-07-2013, 07:42 PM
I don't have any issues washing wash mitt and towels together. I just avoid getting applicator pads in the mix because they will leave a coating of wax or whatever you used with them all over everything else.

wdmaccord
08-07-2013, 07:47 PM
assuming you are talking about microfiber towels? If so, I wash all my microfiber together, mitts and towels. I currently use BF MF wash and oxyclean in hot water. If some of the items have heavy soiling, I use the autosoak setting, otherwise, just the longest regular wash.

A2 Auto Spa
08-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Microfiber towels?

Yeah. I have Pinnnacle's Micro Rejuvenator to wash my towels tonight. I am excited to see how they turn out.

Eandras
08-07-2013, 09:01 PM
I wash my mitts and tweaks together. I use a homemade sundry detergent my wife makes.

Ed

A2 Auto Spa
08-07-2013, 09:08 PM
I wash my mitts and tweaks together. I use a homemade sundry detergent my wife makes.

Ed

Does she sell her detergent on Autogeek?

spiralout462
08-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Yeah. I have Pinnnacle's Micro Rejuvenator to wash my towels tonight. I am excited to see how they turn out.

They will turn out clean, soft, and plush. I wash all paint quality microfiber together without any negative issues.

07gtcs
08-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Wash then together. I only seperate my glass and drying towels to do them in their own load.

DetailKitty
08-08-2013, 10:55 AM
All my microfibers go together..... I also add some white vinegar to the mix to cut down on fuzz. Works well :xyxthumbs: