PDA

View Full Version : Products that make your life easier

A2 Auto Spa
08-07-2013, 06:11 PM
What products make your life easier and what things could you not live without?
What kind of products help speed up the time of cleaning a clients car?

"Work smarter, not harder".

TundraPower
08-07-2013, 06:58 PM
I have developed processes and I use products that I know work 99% of the time safely, quickly, effectively, and most importantly with zero anxiety. I am cautiously open to new processes and products. This is probably not the most cost effective way of running my business, but that's okay, it works for me and my clients are always happy.

If I had to pick one product that is critical to my exterior and interior processes it would be P21S Total Auto Wash.

6supersport7
08-07-2013, 07:25 PM
I like using products that can be used for multiple purposes. For example, ONR. I use it as my clay lube, quick detailer, and for rinse less washes. APC+ and Megs hyper dressing also has many uses. I recently switched from regular clay to the nano skin sponge, cut my claying time in half. Wipe on walk away sealants are also nice for customers and is very quick.

umana2482
08-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Speedy prep towel and a Rockstar energy drink. Lol

Sent from my HTC One using AG Online

TundraPower
08-07-2013, 08:45 PM
I like using products that can be used for multiple purposes.

:iagree:

For me, that is P21S Total Auto Wash.

A2 Auto Spa
08-07-2013, 09:07 PM

Will this help take bugs off the bumper? I hate scrubbing the bumper of a car. My ocd goes bonkers and I am there on the floor scrubbing freaking out about scratches too.

KillaCam
08-07-2013, 09:22 PM

What makes this product so amazing? I've never tried it.

A2 Auto Spa
08-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I like using products that can be used for multiple purposes. For example, ONR. I use it as my clay lube, quick detailer, and for rinse less washes. APC+ and Megs hyper dressing also has many uses. I recently switched from regular clay to the nano skin sponge, cut my claying time in half. Wipe on walk away sealants are also nice for customers and is very quick.

The next thing on my list is to buy some ONR and a nano skin sponge.

Pureshine
08-07-2013, 10:44 PM
1z deep plastic cleaner
Nano skin wash mitt

sk8bug
08-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Meguire's ultimate compound has been great for major oxidation removal.

A2 Auto Spa
08-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Meguire's ultimate compound has been great for major oxidation removal.
I really like Meguiar's UC. I have had first hand experience on removing the oxidation from a White Toyota Corolla.

AutowerxDetailing
08-07-2013, 11:51 PM
MF pads. If you are using a DA for correction work MF pads are where it's at.

TundraPower
08-08-2013, 08:50 AM
Will this help take bugs off the bumper? I hate scrubbing the bumper of a car. My ocd goes bonkers and I am there on the floor scrubbing freaking out about scratches too.

Absolutely. Mix it as weak or strong as you need to. It will never harm anything. Use something like a RaceGlaze brush to scrub gently if you need to.