PDA

View Full Version : Web site

Pages : [1] 2

Binger
08-07-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm working on making a Web site so I can get more customers, but I need some help with it. when its done I will post the link so I can get some feedback. but any tips from people with a Web site would be helpful. anything would be helpful

danieledwards12
08-07-2013, 03:17 PM
one thing i did was googled "auto detailers" and then i started going to each of the websites the google found. seeing other similar sights gave me a good idea of what i wanted and didnt want. it also gave ideas on many things i had never tought of..

VP Mark
08-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Feel free to check out mine. I had it professionally designed but the content is all mine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

rustytruck
08-07-2013, 08:33 PM
I believe in keeping it clean and simple. Customers should be able to quickly and easily find what they are looking for.

Eandras
08-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Mae sure spelling and grammar is correct. This is a simple task that will kill a site. Background color and font will also make or break a website.

Also ale sure you can back up your claims and don't put stuff on your site that you did not do.

Ed

Binger
08-08-2013, 08:16 AM
Feel free to check out mine. I had it professionally designed but the content is all mine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

I checked it out and it looks great! I think that I'm going to do bullets it just looks smother.
thanks everyone too. I'll post the link when its done. I'll be open for criticism

hellfst
08-11-2013, 05:46 PM
If you need some help let me know. I can set up a WordPress theme with a blog if you don't want to be dealing with that code. It works well if you want your website to be responsive (mobile friendly). Help for free.

TundraPower
08-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Look at mine. That's what I do for a real living.

Pureshine
08-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Mine is very simple and my customers tell me its easy to use.

Binger
08-19-2013, 07:39 AM
here is the site. www.bingersdetailing.webs.com please let me know what you think. if you have any suggestions on more extras, more things I can do to a car, please tell me!
thanks!!!

swanicyouth
08-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Your prices are too low, way too low.

TundraPower
08-19-2013, 07:55 AM
Your prices are too low, way too low.

:iagree:

Triple your prices at a minimum. Do not say "your vehicle will look brand new".

Calendyr
08-19-2013, 09:21 AM
here is the site. Binger's Detailing (http://www.bingersdetailing.webs.com) please let me know what you think. if you have any suggestions on more extras, more things I can do to a car, please tell me!
thanks!!!

Just a quick question...

what do you use to have tires shiny for weeks? All the products I have tried don't last weeks.

Binger
08-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Just a quick question...

what do you use to have tires shiny for weeks? All the products I have tried don't last weeks.

its called turtle tire coat. it comes in a spray can and does about 8 low profile tires. and 4 regular tires

Calendyr
08-19-2013, 09:58 AM
Turtle as in Turtle Wax? Most likelly a solvant based product right?