PDA

View Full Version : back on the MF train

beamerstrumpet
08-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Sorry about the new post,
but has anyone else used teh "AutoSoft" MF towels? I found some for 4 bucks and they are super soft, nice soft binding on them and they worked great! AG has them in a kit! whhoooo hooo,, I was looking for a pic url to put up and found it right here. I hope they are still at the store I found them at this friday!!!
Carrand Sof-Tools 4-piece Total-Care Detailing Pack, microfiber towels, Carrand kit, Autospa kit (http://www.autogeek.net/carrand-4-piece-detailing-kit.html)

I bought the clean seam and dust off ones for 4 and 6 bucks ea! if you have a store in town called Tuesday morning, check them out! (I hope I have not violated the AUP!)

beamerstrumpet
08-07-2013, 10:00 PM
bump. has anyone else used these?

cleanmycorolla
08-07-2013, 10:42 PM
For that price you can get some better towels IMO. Just me though. Could be wrong. Towels are the one thing I use most and would and will never cheap out on. It's what most often touches your paint.

FUNX650
08-08-2013, 01:49 PM
May I ask what you were using (in place of MF-products) during the time period
that you had fallen from the "MF Train"?

Thanks.

:)

Bob

beamerstrumpet
08-08-2013, 11:23 PM
May I ask what you were using (in place of MF-products) during the time period
that you had fallen from the "MF Train"?

Thanks.

:)

Bob

LOL I just ment back on the topic of Micro Fiber stuff. I already have been put in time out once for something I said so i am staying away from anything remotely construde as unsociable language LOLOL but I am looking into MF cutting pads or the new HD turkish black wool cutting pad.