PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway! New & Improved DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Nick McKees37
08-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Giveaway - New & improved DP Rinseless Wash & Gloss!

http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Summer%202013/new%20dp.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/dp-rinseless-four-in-one.html)

New and improved Detailer's Rinseless Wash & Gloss contains more gloss-enhancing polymers that further increase the shine of your wax, sealant or coating! New and improved formula also leaves the surface less wet, making it easier to dry in humid climates.

I'm going to give 5 very lucky people the opportunity to win a bottle of the new & improved Detailer's Rinseless Wash & Gloss.

Entering is simple: Briefly explain why you like performing a rinseless wash and how it has benefited your detailing regime. That's it! The 5 winners will be picked at random and announced on Friday, August 9th. If you have yet to try a rinseless car wash, tell us which detailing product is your favorite and why.

Detailer's Rinseless Wash & Gloss (http://www.autogeek.net/dp-rinseless-four-in-one.html)

Detailer's Rinseless Wash & Gloss 128 oz. (http://www.autogeek.net/dpforiwash12.html)

:dblthumb2:

stibuki
08-06-2013, 06:30 PM
DP Rinseless Wash and Gloss has cut my weekly wash time in half and I love the gloss left behind! Gives me more time to concentrate on the little details. Bubble gum sent is pleasurable also. Would love to give the new formula a go.

95oRANGEcRUSH
08-06-2013, 06:36 PM
I use ONR and love rinseless washing out of convenience. Living in an apartment complex makes it near impossible for a traditional wash. Rinseless saves the day!

Jpatchley
08-06-2013, 06:36 PM
I have yet to try a rinse less wash but would love to try one! Especially detailers plus as I love their other products! My favorite product currently is Wolfgang sealant 3.0. The deep gloss it provides is .... DEEP!

Bunky
08-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Rinseless washes are great for a maintenance detail. They always leave the quite glossy compared so a good wash and quick detail in one step. It definitely most beneficial in colder months when you cannot do a full wash as well.

jamesalanb
08-06-2013, 06:38 PM
I'm in...
I started rinseless washing about 3 months ago (not exclusively) to practice for my winter time car care. I've done it probably 10-12 times now between my car and my wife's and its really helped keep car care manageable. It's such an easy process as long as your car isn't too dirty, and you can do it literally anywhere. (I wouldn't recommend it in the rain though) I've got a carport that I do a lot of work under, but that means that all my products and equipment stay in the basement. This my friends, is a real PITA when it comes time to do a full two bucket wash. Carrying all of it upstairs and having to negotiate the most poorly positioned side door in home architecture history... Anyways. Rinseless washing allows me to fill a bucket and pour solution in my basement, load my 7 towels inside the wash solution, grab my guzzler and go. I can't even describe the time that cuts from my routine. The wash/dry itself is only marginally quicker, but the time I save in the setup and cleanup leaves me with more time to do other things, whatever they may be!

af90
08-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Rinseless washes just save an incredible amount of time and are perfect for people without running water such as those live in apartments.

jjj
08-06-2013, 06:41 PM
I use onr and blackfire. Like both but have had my on on dp. Rinseless washes keep me in the garage n winter time and cut out door washing time in half.If anything like the others will be awesome!!

Evan.J
08-06-2013, 06:44 PM
I have found a rinseless was to be a great way to save time and save the environment at the same time. This method allows me to wash a car in a save manners that's safe for the paint but also allows me to use dramatically less water. I enjoy using a rinseless wash to save time and give my vehicles a nice clean shine.

Krh
08-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Rinseless wash saves time and water. I also like that I can dry as I go. I don't get water in all the tiny areas that dribble out later. I am very impressed with the DP products. :props:

KillaCam
08-06-2013, 06:46 PM
What's not to love about a rinseless wash? Convenient, fast, effective, etc
It really has changed car washing as a whole. I like how I can perform a rinseless wash in the garage on a cold or hot day, and in the direct sunlight with a black car and not have to worry about water spots. And now that many rinseless wash products contain wax in them, it makes them even more convenient considering you are leaving protection behind while washing.
I will continue to do rinseless washes from here on because they certainly have their place in detailing. I was very hesitant to try a rinseless wash for a long time in fear of damaging my paint. Finally I built up the courage and tried duragloss rinseless wash with amazing results. If it wasn't for autogeek I probably never even would've attempted a rinseless wash but now I don't see how I have lived without it. I would like to compare the new formula to other rinseless wash products that I have like ONR and DG 931.

Dr Oldz
08-06-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm in.

Honestly I don't like performing Rinseless washes but I detail a lot of classic cars and flooding them with water via a traditional method can cause water to pool in certain areas causing rust or other issues.

So I like Rinseless on these types of vehicles to help minimize this issue.

nfamus10
08-06-2013, 06:47 PM
I enjoy using rinseless/waterless wash products because my truck is hyoooge and it saves me time when it's not dirty.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g150/hacktt22/truck007_zpscc66a4df.jpg

t5er
08-06-2013, 06:49 PM
I live in an apartment and I love rinseless washing cause I spend my time in my carport and not at the coin op car wash. Also, it's way more economical than the coin op.

b0b
08-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Rinseless washes save time and effort! I simply get my bucket, towels, and solution and I am ready to go.

DP has been my go to brand, I would love to try out and review the new solution.