PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good topping

Desertnate
08-06-2013, 03:09 PM
I've read until cross eyed but don't seem to be much closer to figuring out which way I want to go.

Right now, I'm using the Klasse Twins as my last two steps. I'm pretty happy with that for now, but the more I read here the more I ponder other options...but that's for a separate thread. What I'm really after is something to top the SG after washing to reinforce the SG and keep the shine going. I don't really have a need for a QD, but if there is something that serves well in both roles I'm all ears (or is it eyes here). This will be applied to daily drivers, so durability is key, but anything that will "warm up" the dark color of both vehicles would be a plus. The more flexible the product is when applying the better. I do have a garage, but there is no HVAC and my neighborhood is former corn field, so no shade some times when applying and things can get hot.

Here are the options I'm considering. I'm trying to stay economical:

1. Sonus Glanz. I've used the Spritz in the past with good results, but only to clean up spots where I put the Klasse down too heavy

2. DG AquaWax

3. Blackfire Diamond Wet Polymer spray (not too bad of a price considering the much bigger bottle)

4. Meguires Ultimate Quick Wax

5. Some Poor Boy's product?

It's a shame all this stuff can't be had in sample bottle's so you don't end up with all sorts of bottles that last for years.

Suggestions? Advice?

DogRescuer
08-06-2013, 04:20 PM
See if someone here will sell you samples.

hernandez.art13
08-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Collinite 476s, I then top with Pinnacle WW