PDA

View Full Version : Tornador black in Los angeles area

Pages : [1] 2

boostgst
08-03-2013, 02:50 PM
I'm looking to purchase one this weekend. Does anyone know where I can walk in and buy one?

boostgst
08-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Los angeles area

Detailing by M
08-03-2013, 07:34 PM
I don't think there any real detail shops in LA
Detailing.com in Irvine is my local store. They have everything.

Man I love living in the OC!
Cars N Coffee in the early morning, Laguna Beach for breakfast. Detailing.com on the way home!

The Guz
08-04-2013, 12:44 AM
I
Detailing.com in Irvine is my local store. They have everything.

I was just there today. Great store. I agree they have everything. Definitely worth the 45-50 min drive. I will be going back there soon to pick some more things up.

hernandez.art13
08-04-2013, 02:10 AM
Yes I have been to Detailing - Irvine

And man is that place awesome (more like 1 hour drive for me, but worth it)

There is also Chemical Guys, Meguiars, 3D....

(Not sure who has the Tornador)

But...
I prefer buying from from AG

boostgst
08-04-2013, 12:17 PM
WOW!! Thanks bud! because of you I probably wont have enough money to pay my rent now. I will be spending my rent money here hehe . I'm in Whittier like 30 min away. Who knew this gem was right in my backyard. thanks

david11g35
08-04-2013, 12:20 PM
WOW!! Thanks bud! because of you I probably wont have enough money to pay my rent now. I will be spending my rent money here hehe . I'm in Whittier like 30 min away. Who knew this gem was right in my backyard. thanks

Whittier? I'm about 20mins from you. I'm in gardena, ca. Chemical guys is about 25mins from you off the 105 freeway

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

hernandez.art13
08-04-2013, 12:26 PM
I used to live in Whittier (signs say "No Cruising")

Lived by the Costco and the super delicious Alondra's Hot Wings

Beverly blvd and Whittier

Detailing by M
08-04-2013, 04:21 PM

LOL! I get this all the time when I refer people to them.
One customer left while I was detailing his car. When he came back he shook the bag
at me and said "this is all your fault!" lol.

3D is in Santa Ana on Grand/Main? and Edinger.
Also Megs in Irvine. You can go there on Thursday nights for there open garage, where you can use all there stuff for free and pizza to boot.

AC in OC
08-04-2013, 07:05 PM
LOL! I get this all the time when I refer people to them.
One customer left while I was detailing his car. When he came back he shook the bag
at me and said "this is all your fault!" lol.

3D is in Santa Ana on Grand/Main? and Edinger.
Also Megs in Irvine. You can go there on Thursday nights for there open garage, where you can use all there stuff for free and pizza to boot.

The place is literally in my backyard. It's less than 2 miles from me. I have yet to get over to Megs. About 6 years ago I used work in the same office park. I could've walked there after work on a Thursday night. That was before I got this deep into detailing though.

Do you still go to the Thursday night open garage, now that you're a big time pro?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AG Online

CCC4me
08-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Marco Distributing/Carnuba store in Costa Mesa might carry them.
A search will yield their website.

boostgst
08-04-2013, 09:33 PM
I used to live in Whittier (signs say "No Cruising")

Lived by the Costco and the super delicious Alondra's Hot Wings

Beverly blvd and Whittier
Alondra wings is great! I go to the one in Montebello. Going to detailing.com tomorrow.

boostgst
08-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Whittier? I'm about 20mins from you. I'm in gardena, ca. Chemical guys is about 25mins from you off the 105 freeway

Yes I go to Chemical guys all the time. Just feel weird asking a chick about a product. I feel like they're guessing the answer. I'd rather ask an old timer

Detailing by M
08-04-2013, 09:38 PM
The place is literally in my backyard. It's less than 2 miles from me. I have yet to get over to Megs. About 6 years ago I used work in the same office park. I could've walked there after work on a Thursday night. That was before I got this deep into detailing though.

Do you still go to the Thursday night open garage, now that you're a big time pro?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AG Online
Yes, alway leaning and teaching others there. And pizzzza!
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/MaseratiMario/Pics%20of%20Me/559186_4444573679260_1648715766_n_zpsa063a422.jpg

The Guz
08-05-2013, 01:37 AM

You guys are close by. I have yet to visit chemical guys. They are very close by.

I'm hoping to make the next one coming up.