PDA

View Full Version : Best Option for "Shampooer" / Hot water Extractor - All purpose

live4soccer7
08-01-2013, 11:35 PM
I was in search of the best steamer for an all around setup that would not let down and settled on the vx5000 based on several reasons. I found a great deal on one (one off deal from someone) and am now in search of a great shampooer / hot water extractor.

I would like it to be able to clean the interior of my car, yet still be able to reasonably do the carpets in my house. I don't own a huge house, but I also will use it to clean rentals from time to time as well. Hence, the investment of purchasing one vs renting one.

I know there is a lot of rave about the mytee hp60/100, but what other great units are out there? I would prefer a commercial grade that has access to parts (in the event of repair) and replacement accessories.

What do you guys recommend? I understand they are a little spendy ($1-2k would be acceptable). If it is a little more and worth it to step up then I will definitely consider it.

I have done a some good reading around on them before stopping by here for an opinion. I wanted to get a little more well versed in the hot water extractor "lingo" and just a feel for what's out there.

Thanks for any input/suggestions/opinions.