PDA

View Full Version : What did I miss?

scooterguitar
05-30-2006, 08:31 PM
I am loving what my supplies have done for my rides, but feel it could be better. What should I add for next time, I am thinking a cleanser or polish. If so, just give me the details. And no, I will not have a PC by then either:mad:

2 coats AIO, 1 EX-P, 2 Nat Blue.
I think I just wanna order more stuff and redo my car again, I am hooked.
Dang, sure wish I could swing the deal on Souveran:(

ScottB
05-30-2006, 10:19 PM
consider using Clearkote Vanilla Moose and then Nattys. Cut out the sealants since your paint should now be cleaned. You might find what you are looking for .... and you need to get a PC when possible.

joe.p
05-30-2006, 10:34 PM
here is a couple pics with CK VMHG after using Menzerna's IP,btw The IP was unbeleivable to work with. very little dusting and i could have gone right to my LSP.
One is a side view of the drivers side and the other is a reflection of the rafters off the top of the hood.
sorry the 2 pics are IP before i applied the VMHG..

Neothin
05-30-2006, 10:48 PM
I would spend the next order obtaining washing supplies!

good washing is the best way to prevent swirls and other defects from occuring in the first place, so this makes it one of the most important steps in the detailing lineup.

BritOn2wheels
05-31-2006, 08:29 AM
:iagree:

This has got to be one of the most accurate comments made since this forum began. :applause: :applause: :applause:

All you newbies out there in AutoGeek land, pay attention to what Yoda just said. If you don't induce the swirls in the first place, there's nothing to correct.

After that, it's simply Clean - Polish - Protect.

FloridaNative
05-31-2006, 12:06 PM
LOL So we now have here Obi Wan and Yoda and Luke I hope there isn't any Sith Lord or Darth Vadar out there! :D

Hey!! Does that make me Princess Leah then?? :D lol

Actually I think Meghan would be princess Leah, I'd be Chewbacca or a something. :) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA