PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellas detailers

xtrimprotech
07-30-2013, 10:43 AM
Hello partenrs in cars, let me introduce my self I am vitaly rusa just a month ago opened up a exterior detail shop in Bellevue called xtrimprotech. I am happy to see there is a community of ppl that knows what they talk a and Do about.
about me in 1999 finished a automotive paint vocational school but worked for 12 years as a tile guy, 2 years ago I screw up my back and desided to go back to what I liked in the first plase is exterior of a cars, since I don't have money to open a paint shop I desided to specialize in exterior detail anything from headlights restoration to paint correction and platic trims,
last month I spent over $1500 in different waxes and componds to find what works the best.
as of now I am using Makita buffer but would like to buy a dual action meguiars or similar, now usings a perfect it system kinda expensive almost $50 per 32oz bottles and basic havy duty compound for boats I found out it cuts better on car clear coat, and a stool with wheels :) saves me form bending hurting my back .if you have any usefull information regarding how to run a successful detail shop business let me know I want to learn all about and be as perfect as my skills alow me and improve. thanks guys hope to build a good relationship with this community

Mike Phillips
07-31-2013, 11:28 AM
Hello partners in cars, let me introduce my self I am vitaly rusa

Welcome to AutogeekOnline! :welcome:

I want to learn all about and be as perfect as my skills allow me and improve. thanks guys hope to build a good relationship with this community

Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Id' recommend getting both my how-to book and my buddy Renny Doyle's how-to book and read both a couple of times and always ask questions on the forum, that's how you learn and grow.

Renny Doyle and Mike Phillips Car Detailing How To Books Combo Deal (http://www.autogeek.net/how-to-run-a-detailing-business-book.html)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1313/Mike_Phillips_Renny_Doyle_Car_Detailing_How_To_Boo ks.jpg

:)

Evan.J
07-31-2013, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the forum!

sproketser
07-31-2013, 12:34 PM
Welcome aboard . A great place to learn in here .

GS2011
07-31-2013, 12:47 PM
:welcome:

Bunky
07-31-2013, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the land of Geeks!

xtrimprotech
08-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Thank you guys I am happy with the post you guys do and a lot of helpful links. Thanks

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
08-01-2013, 02:32 PM
Welcome to AGO.

This is a great place to be.