PDA

View Full Version : How about a Menzerna Wax?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
06-07-2007, 03:55 PM
We are trying to get as much as the Germany line of Menzerna we can for you. This week we were able to bring in the Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60.

"Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is a liquid carnauba wax with a hint of polish to remove light compounding haze and old wax residue. The light polishing agents optimize the gloss by removing build-up and uncovering the brightest, most vibrant paint surface. Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 is easy to apply, effortless to clean up, and leaves a lasting layer of high gloss carnauba paint protection."

Its on sale right now and comes with a freebie! :applause:

Menzerna Sealing Wax APO 60 (http://www.autogeek.net/menzerna-sealing-wax-apo-60.html)

Nimble
06-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I thought you guys were all making a ruckus that "real" menzerna only had 7 items? So now 8?

Nica
06-07-2007, 04:16 PM
No way really...sweet I'm in...I don't have that....yet ;)

Meghan, is it possible for AG to get the 85RD3.02? Or how about 106FA...these two new formulas are incredable.

Just wondering.

Meghan
06-07-2007, 04:16 PM
I thought you guys were all making a ruckus that "real" menzerna only had 7 items? So now 8?
Was only seven available in the US at the time, we are working with Menzerna to get as much of their Germany line as we can in the states. Did you want us to stop at 7? :p
Because they have another Germany product we are interested in, but we can stop!;)
J/K We will never stop!:righton:

Meghan
06-07-2007, 04:18 PM
No way really...sweet I'm in...I don't have that....yet ;)

Meghan, is it possible for AG to get the 85RD3.02? Or how about 106FA...these two new formulas are incredable.

Just wondering.
I will check tomorrow to see if they have availability in the states for you. Unfortunately its not as easy as adding it to an order we place!:o Few steps involved but if you want those I will look into it.

Nimble
06-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Nope, I think the goal should be 10. :)

Meghan
06-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Nope, I think the goal should be 10. :)
For you Nimble that is my new goal! :grouphug:
I better get to work!

Nica
06-07-2007, 04:26 PM
I will check tomorrow to see if they have availability in the states for you. Unfortunately its not as easy as adding it to an order we place!:o Few steps involved but if you want those I will look into it.

Oh SWEET :righton: :righton: :righton:

If it's at all possible I'll take 6 bottles each.

I await your response my ladie Im the MAN Im the MAN

You rule Meghan.

I vote to get all that Menzerna offers...Menzerna = :righton:

Al-53
06-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Nica...those 2 products are hard to get in Europe alone...lol..AG gets them 2 items..that would be the icing on the cake...I got one bottle of the 3.02 and that was from the dealers private stock..lol....I have 106FA on resreve from England..when ever it ships from Menz and they get some...all are out in Europe....and back ordered...

maybe MAX has some pull...lol

AL

Meghan
06-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Nica...those 2 products are hard to get in Europe alone...lol..AG gets them 2 items..that would be the icing on the cake...I got one bottle of the 3.02 and that was from the dealers private stock..lol....I have 106FA on resreve from England..when ever it ships from Menz and they get some...all are out in Europe....and back ordered...

maybe MAX has some pull...lol

AL
Thanks for pointing this out Al, we try to bring in everything that is asked of us, sometimes are hands are tied. Doesn't stop us from trying though.

Al-53
06-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Meghan...I give AG credit...they are like the Sacks Firth Avenue of Detailing products..the carry the best....the offerings are top notch now and getting better.....every week is a surprise at to what is new ...and coming....

My hats off to Max....he knows how to run a business..Customer Satisfaction..

Al

Nica
06-07-2007, 04:49 PM
I agree with Al-53....you guys go that extra to satisfy your customers and that's why I keep coming back to you.

HighEndDetail
06-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Thanks Meghan, and AG for making it easier for us to order the products we want

devst8
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
does anybody ever tried this wax?

supercharged
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Menzerna wax??? WOW! Gotta have it!!!:righton: