PDA

View Full Version : Cquartz Finest-link broken?

Pages : [1] 2

bryansbestwax
07-27-2013, 07:08 PM
So l clicked on the Google link and expected to see finest but to my dismay it wasnt. Just wondering what's up with it. Is the link broken. I hope Autogeek isn't advertising something they don't sell. That wouldn't be good.

sent using my thumbs, mispelling most words

rwright
07-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Bump for answer

SRConcepts
07-28-2013, 10:41 AM
I do believe you can only purchase CQ Finest if you're trained by CarPro as an authorized Finest professional/dealer. I'm sure others will chime in that might know better, but I believe this is the case, as I'm sure it has a certain application method/process in order to achieve the best results.

Dave@TLC
07-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Funny I saw the same ad on google and was slightly confused. I'm fairly certain autogeek can't get cquartz finest.

Old Tiger
07-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Funny I saw the same ad on google and was slightly confused. I'm fairly certain autogeek can't get cquartz finest.
I am 100% certain. It is like Optimum Opti Coat Pro. carpro-us.com can only sell to authorized dealers. AG or any other seller does not have access to Finest or OC Pro.

slimnib
07-28-2013, 04:07 PM
I am 100% certain. It is like Optimum Opti Coat Pro. carpro-us.com can only sell to authorized dealers. AG or any other seller does not have access to Finest or OC Pro.

Good. - that saves us all money

bryansbestwax
07-28-2013, 07:46 PM
OK. So it seems they cant sell it? Well how can they advertise for it then? Isnt that fraudulent advertising? Wouldn't the geek care if someone had a banner for cobra microfiber, but in reality it is a guy selling a cobra wrapped in a microfiber towel? Maybe an ad for DP slick mist, but the dp stands for the you know what.........

Still waiting on pbmg..........

rwright
07-28-2013, 08:34 PM
So this is a Google ad for CQuartz Finest?

bryansbestwax
07-28-2013, 09:19 PM
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/bryansbestwax/IMG_7608_zps3e3265cc.jpg

rwright
07-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Will ya look at that

2old2change
07-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Is this the product we are talking about ? Results for cquartz - Search (http://autogeek.commerce-search.net/search?catalog=autogeek&query=cquartz&x=52&y=21)

Maybe the requirements have changed.

bryansbestwax
07-29-2013, 07:03 AM
Nope. It's is not. It comes in a black box with a warranty kit and literature. Its supposed to be controlled like Opticoat pro.

FUNX650
07-29-2013, 07:46 AM
How long have you been garnering communiqués for your:
Anti-"Geek" Google Gestapo dossier?

Bob

Flash Gordon
07-29-2013, 07:49 AM
How long have you been garnering communiqués for your:
Anti-"Geek" Google Gestapo dossier?

Bob

I caught that too Bob :laughing:

You must admit though, false advertising isn't cool ...... Maybe it was just an oversight

:bolt:

Nick McKees37
07-29-2013, 09:38 AM
So l clicked on the Google link and expected to see finest but to my dismay it wasnt. Just wondering what's up with it. Is the link broken. I hope Autogeek isn't advertising something they don't sell. That wouldn't be good.

Had to contact our promoting company for this one, it’s a bit over my head! Its call keyword matching options.

The keyword Cquartz is set up for Broad Match, in case someone does a search like where to buy cquartz or cquartz dlux, cquartz 50ml kit anything related to cquartz.

In the same way you can also adjust to exclude certain keyword like in this case finest. We have emailed to exclude it so it does not cause such a big issue for everyone.

But this is from what I understand very standard with all brands in the world of online marketing.