PDA

View Full Version : Time estimates

jdbillin
07-24-2013, 05:07 PM
I know there are so many variables that can come into play with asking this but I'm just looking for a general time or your best guess.
I'm trying to make up some price sheets for rv's and campers

I'm just looking for an estimated time on doing like a basic wash just washing off, drying, and doing the windows and tires.

Then a time for like a premium wash, Removing all tar and bugs, Removing black streaks, Doing the wheel wells and of course tires and windows.

Then also a a time for the premium wash with waxing as well.

we have two guys working I just want to make sure I make my prices so that we make enough to make it worth our time everything else we do it comes out to around $50 an hour I will charge by the foot but I want to make sure were really close to the $50 an hour mark

It seems like theres not a lot of people who do campers, We've done several boats and theres a lot of money in them I don't see why campers would be any different.

TopThatDetail
07-24-2013, 05:17 PM
For a wash/dry tires with 2 people maybe 1 1/2 but depends on what kind of quality wash there looking to get..

jdbillin
07-24-2013, 06:57 PM
For a wash/dry tires with 2 people maybe 1 1/2 but depends on what kind of quality wash there looking to get..

I was thinking around 2 hours so thats pretty close. I figured the first package would be just washing with the power washer maybe getting the bug scrubbers out on the front but nothing to crazy. I was thinking the $4-6 range per foot for the basic wash