PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mike, when's the next Thursday Makeover??

ihaveacamaro
07-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Checked the bottom of the home page where that info normally is but didn't see anything.

There was the yellow car that said next week, but I don't know if that is for the thursday night makeover.

So what's the schedule looking like for the next few weeks?

Mike Phillips
07-24-2013, 11:15 AM
There's a guy that's supposed to bring a 1965 Mustang GT Convertible by today for me to take a look at.

If everything works out I'll put the sign-up thread up today. I'll still put the sign-up thread up today as I have another car waiting in the wings...

:)

ihaveacamaro
07-24-2013, 11:18 AM
There's a guy that's supposed to bring a 1965 Mustang GT Convertible by today for me to take a look at.

If everything works out I'll put the sign-up thread up today. I'll still put the sign-up thread up today as I have another car waiting in the wings...

Gotcha thanks! :dblthumb2:

It would be cool if you could just put in text when the next one is at the bottom of the home page or if there is something not entirely sure, maybe put TBA. Just a thought to help curious people such as myself :buffing:

Mike Phillips
07-24-2013, 11:24 AM
Here's the only picture I have of the car. If he comes by today I'll take more...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/1965_Mustang_GT_Convertible_001.jpg

:xyxthumbs:

ihaveacamaro
07-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Here's the only picture I have of the car. If he comes by today I'll take more...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/1965_Mustang_GT_Convertible_001.jpg

:xyxthumbs:

I hope it works out, I think I have the next two thursdays free :D

Mike Phillips
07-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Gotcha thanks! :dblthumb2:

It would be cool if you could just put in text when the next one is at the bottom of the home page or if there is something not entirely sure, maybe put TBA. Just a thought to help curious people such as myself :buffing:

Sign-up thread is now on the bottom of the forum homepage

As usual, we'll probably have some "new" toys to play with before they're available anywhere else. Perks.