PDA

View Full Version : * * * WSOP FANS - where you at ????

Christopher.Brown
07-23-2013, 10:18 PM
Anyone serious poker fans and/or players here?

I know there are.. dont let me be the only one!

psnt1ol
07-23-2013, 11:07 PM
shuffle up and deal!!!!!

Been at it since the "Moneymaker effect".

theblob640
07-23-2013, 11:12 PM
I watch it whenever I catch it on TV but I like to play poker sometimes. Not as much as I used to.

psnt1ol
07-23-2013, 11:14 PM
JC Tran is at the main event final table with the chip lead. We may see a pro winning it all this year.

cleanmycorolla
07-23-2013, 11:15 PM
My friend Jason Young won a bracelet two years ago. He won like 2million in one of the tournaments, not the main one. He was a bartender on a Tuesday, a millionaire a couple days later.

Christopher.Brown
07-23-2013, 11:22 PM
JC Tran is at the main event final table with the chip lead. We may see a pro winning it all this year.

Final can be a LONG haul.. we saw that last year

2012 WSOP FT took forever!!!!

Colinpd137
07-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Big fan here, watch & play when I can on the downloadable WSOP game. Sadly I might just get into WPT & see what I can do cause WSOP tournys never come to my area.

psnt1ol
07-23-2013, 11:29 PM
I was much more active before Black Friday but now..... not as much. The rake at my local card club is just ridiculous plus the gas and all the other little expenses. Its hard to come out ahead under these conditions.

Christopher.Brown
07-23-2013, 11:34 PM
I was much more active before Black Friday but now..... not as much. The rake at my local card club is just ridiculous plus the gas and all the other little expenses. Its hard to come out ahead under these conditions.

I hear ya..

take quarterly trips to Vegas and play 3 days straight of 200NL... you should do ok if you pick the right rooms....

there are some juicy rooms when the conventions or parties are goin down :drool:...

i only play for flags these days..... ROFL, i WISH

psnt1ol
07-23-2013, 11:41 PM
I hear ya..

take quarterly trips to Vegas and play 3 days straight of 200NL... you should do ok if you pick the right rooms....

there are some juicy rooms when the conventions or parties are goin down :drool:...

i only play for flags these days..... ROFL, i WISH

I know. The games at some of these rooms are extremely soft after dinner. The only problem is the locals knows it as well. I used to go Vegas 2-3 times a year but haven't in the last 2 years.