PDA

View Full Version : Talk is talk and results are, well, FACTS!!!

BlackRocks
05-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Well, I have been here only a short while and I have read your comments. I have NEVER used AG products before, but I have a ton of products purchased from them now. I finished up my 2004 Dodge Ram, in the awesome shade of black, the other day and wanted to share a few shots.

This is a full wash, some spot work using Pinnacle Advanced Swirl remover and a orange pad on the PC and some using XMT swirl remover(testing products to see what they do) and an orange pad on the PC, then XMT glaze followed with WG paoint sealant and Pinnacle Liquid Souvern as the final topper.

Yep, that is an airplane in the lower, left portion of the hood reflection!!

I have to admit my truck is kept clean, but this combination has the paint looking deeper and wetter than my previous combinations. The PC is a great aid especially in the glaze and sealant application routines. I borrowed the painter's tape idea from another member here. Great idea and it makes clean up easy.

Todd

FloridaNative
05-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Nice shoes!! lol The truck looks smoking! Good work Black Rocks

Neothin
05-30-2006, 04:12 PM
indeed ^

This is just the start you know. From now on you're going to start parking in the farthest parking spots form the store, carry an emergency detailing kit with you for bird bombs and heavy bugs on the front end, and not want to go anywhere if it's raining.

great work on the truck dude :D

BlackRocks
05-30-2006, 04:16 PM
indeed ^

This is just the start you know. From now on you're going to start parking in the farthest parking spots form the store, carry an emergency detailing kit with you for bird bombs and heavy bugs on the front end, and not want to go anywhere if it's raining.

What's funny is that I already do that and I USED to think my truck was as wet and clean as it could be....Now it is cleaner and wetter(is that a word) and I guess I will have to find a parking spot out farther........:confused:

The shoes ROCK!! I know:cheers: Actually, they are great for anything involving water. They are basically some sort of plastic-rubber, have great traction in wet conditions, and are comfortable....Okay, my Mom gave them to me and I am 35:p

Todd

MikeyC
05-30-2006, 04:27 PM
The shoes ROCK!! I know:cheers: Actually, they are great for anything involving water. They are basically some sort of plastic-rubber, have great traction in wet conditions, and are comfortable....Okay, my Mom gave them to me and I am 35:p
My friend bought a pair of those shoes. I think they're called crocks or something like that. We actually made so much fun of them that he returned them. :p

NissanOwner
05-31-2006, 06:59 AM
What's funny is that I already do that and I USED to think my truck was as wet and clean as it could be....Now it is cleaner and wetter(is that a word) and I guess I will have to find a parking spot out farther........:confused:

Todd

Crocs are the newest trend to flip flops, but much more expensive ($30).

BILL
05-31-2006, 07:55 AM
indeed ^

Not going anywhere where its raining.......i can really ditto that:applause:

Neothin
05-31-2006, 08:43 AM
don't even get me started on sprinklers that run off of untreated ground water... my poor car :(

wytstang
05-31-2006, 09:22 AM
Sweet man looks awesome....

Meghan
05-31-2006, 10:07 AM
Great products, great results!

BlackRocks
05-31-2006, 10:15 AM
don't even get me started on sprinklers that run off of untreated ground water... my poor car :(

Oh man:mad: Those things piss me off!!! Around here, you never know when sprinklers are going off(no watering between 10am and 6pm, but nobody seems to care) and parking anywhere near a grass island or a landscaped island in the parking lots could be a days worth of detailing.....Even the treated water around here is hard enough to force immediate water spot damage control or suffer the consequences.

Todd