PDA

View Full Version : Request for Lusso Products

Pages : [1] 2

TundraPower
07-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Autogeek:

Please start carrying Lusso Products. Lusso Auto Bathe and Lusso Revitalizing Creme are wonderful.

ihaveacamaro
07-22-2013, 07:34 PM
PM meghan, she's the one with the power :D

FUNX650
07-23-2013, 10:21 AM
Autogeek:

Please start carrying Lusso Products. Lusso Auto Bathe and Lusso Revitalizing Creme are wonderful.
Have you tried Lusso Oro yet?

If the 'commotion', and the attendant publicity, over one particular ingredient in
BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax were well deserved...
Then...
The inclusion of two (2) separate and different Montan Waxes (imported from Germany)
in Lusso Oro should make it one of those instant gotta-have products.

This is in spite of Lusso Oro also having as ingredients:
-An imported Brazilian Wax (carnuba); And:
-An at-home-refined (USA) micro-crystaline wax

:wow:

Bob

SlowWRX
07-23-2013, 10:36 AM
I believe AG use to carry Lusso some time ago

FUNX650
07-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Even so:
Perhaps a newfound-"demand" for them would warrant an AGO re-carry scenario...

:dunno:

Bob

Setec Astronomy
07-23-2013, 11:13 AM

Even so:
Perhaps a newfound-"demand" for them would warrant an AGO re-carry scenario...

If they would just hurry up and take over the rest of the building they'd have plenty of room for all these products...:D

cleanmycorolla
07-23-2013, 12:15 PM
I too love Lusso, the wax us great and the auto bathe is the best!

Pats300zx
07-23-2013, 01:05 PM
Lusso Oro is a very nice wax. It reminds me of Pinnacle Souveran. However Souveran smells better :)

I need to use my Revitalizing Creme. I have had a bottle for a long time but never used it.

umi000
07-24-2013, 02:17 AM
I haven't used my Lusso Oro wax yet, but I can say that the container (at least for the one I got, with the gold lid) is absolute crap - the wax jar is made from a different grade of plastic than the lid, and in our tropical climate, the main wax container expanded more than the lid, so I could barely get the jar open (I was even contemplating just breaking the jar to get the wax out). I've since transferred it to a different container, and the lid sits on top of the empty jar, which has expanded too much to allow for the container to be closed.

RMM
07-24-2013, 05:27 AM
I haven't used my Lusso Oro wax yet, but I can say that the container (at least for the one I got, with the gold lid) is absolute crap - the wax jar is made from a different grade of plastic than the lid, and in our tropical climate, the main wax container expanded more than the lid, so I could barely get the jar open (I was even contemplating just breaking the jar to get the wax out). I've since transferred it to a different container, and the lid sits on top of the empty jar, which has expanded too much to allow for the container to be closed.

Is that bad? At least it was tightly sealed :D

umi000
07-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Is that bad? At least it was tightly sealed :D

Hehe - I don't mind tightly sealed, but not to the point of not being able to use the wax! :D

cleanmycorolla
07-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Hehe - I don't mind tightly sealed, but not to the point of not being able to use the wax! :D

I noticed this with my sample pot, not my full size one. Have you tried moving it to a less volatile climate in your home? :xyxthumbs:

SlowWRX
07-24-2013, 11:09 AM
I think I heard they changed the lid because of that

TundraPower
07-24-2013, 06:11 PM
[B]Have you tried Lusso Oro yet?

No I have not, although I might since it is cheap. Lusso Revitalizing Creme is a game changer for me. I use it after the last polishing step before wax on high end vehicles.

slimnib
07-24-2013, 06:20 PM
This is nuts. Every time some new wax or sealant comes around there is a rush to get on Geek's shelve. Nonsense, do you really think that the chemistry in these wax are really that much different than each other. Most waxes and sealant have almost the exact same chemistry. So is really twiddle de twiddle dum.

But you guy have fun with this so lot of luck