PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of Menzerna small dots?

YankeeFan
07-21-2013, 09:54 PM
That's pretty much it. Windows r easy but how do get rid of them on paint as there are many and will sit there till next weekend. I knew I was in trouble when my 2nd pass with rotary didn't take them out. Will be using a DA next weekend to finish up but the dots are first.

k12354
07-21-2013, 10:08 PM
What do you mean by "small dots"? Is the product dusting? Do you have photos?

SON1C
07-21-2013, 10:20 PM
using a da or rotary the entire time?
which polish
what pad
probably need to follow up with a lighter polish

poweraid
07-21-2013, 10:43 PM
working it too long , drying up on ya before u can even wipe it off ? I pretty much use menzerna strictly and never had that problem .

YankeeFan
07-23-2013, 06:15 AM
Sory it took so long to reply but plaese see attached photo. Its Menzerna 4000, with an Edge green pad using a DeWalt rotary polisher. Not sure when they were left but was wondering do I wait till this weekend as I do my last step with a DA to remove them or is there a wax remover that can do it now. Just don't want to add swirls back.

Thanks

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/4304/photo_114.JPG

ken tuep
07-23-2013, 06:53 AM
Dawn or apc will remove them. You should try running over them with the polisher to see if that will take them off first though.

Usually if I get some splatters I use the same pad and compound, or quick detailer right away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

YankeeFan
07-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Dawn or apc will remove them. You should try running over them with the polisher to see if that will take them off first though.

Usually if I get some splatters I use the same pad and compound, or quick detailer right away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

Good, using an APC or Dawn will allow me to work on it prior to the weekend..........thanks...........