PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Interior Guard Plus. Can't Say Enough

hoyt66
07-20-2013, 06:07 AM
A friend recommended UIGP to me early this year. With this and a great product review by another forum member

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/26993-review-ultima-interior-guard-plus-uigp.html

I tried it.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/60493-finally-tried-ultima-interior-guard-plus.html

Fast forward to today. I have not cleaned my interior (other than vacuum and windows) since February. It's not my daily driver. So today I simply dampened a micro fiber with

distilled water and wiped down my interior. I could see a little "dirt" on the towel but the thing that impressed me was the interior felt like the day I applied it indicating to me the

UIGP was still on the job! Love this product!

daniellejorge
08-01-2013, 05:36 AM
Anyone knows if UIGP can be maintained weekly with Megs IQD ??

davidc
08-01-2013, 06:06 AM
Been using it for a while now, leaves a silky type feeling and protects very well. The wife uses a coffee mug without a rim and it likes to jiggle drops on the carpet. I sprayed those areas with UIGP and worked it in with my fingers. That part of the carpet now has that silky feeling and a damp cloth cleans up the coffee drips with no staining left to get out. Great product.

Dave

SlowWRX
08-01-2013, 08:21 AM
hmmmm I didnt know you could use UIGP on carpets. I only ever used it on plastics/vinyl/leather. I will have to try that out

sproketser
08-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Thanx for sharing hoyt , need some of this product soon !

poweraid
08-01-2013, 08:34 AM
uig is a great product . for weekly maint nothing more than mf wipe down required . damp or dry . this is a interior sealant much better than the everyday avg water based interior dressing . hence why this last months and a damp mf or even using uww as a qd will not pull it off .

while I still use this , I like Wolfgang cockpit trim sealant a touch better . very similar though .

07gtcs
08-01-2013, 09:05 AM
I like this and Aero 303 for my interior. This stuff is really good on the black dash of my mustang, not so good on wifes vw dash and did ok on the grey dash in my truck.

daniellejorge
08-01-2013, 04:01 PM
uig is a great product . for weekly maint nothing more than mf wipe down required . damp or dry . this is a interior sealant much better than the everyday avg water based interior dressing . hence why this last months and a damp mf or even using uww as a qd will not pull it off .

while I still use this , I like Wolfgang cockpit trim sealant a touch better . very similar though .

Thanks!!:props: