PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with law enforcement police

Pages : [1] 2

Father87
07-18-2013, 05:18 PM
This post is inspired by the other thread about signing a confidentiality agreement http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/67747-customer-wants-confidentiality-agreement-signed.html

Basically, you don't have to talk to the police about anything, nor do you have to go to the station with them(unless you're being ordered). Refuse everything and exercise your right to plead the 5th and remain silent, and don't give consent to anything.

I think everyone should watch these quick little videos about dealing with law enforcement. I work for the police, I email this to all my family and close friends, it's a great start.

10 rules when dealing with police (http://youtu.be/s4nQ_mFJV4I)

lawyer crash course (http://youtu.be/6wXkI4t7nuc)

more of the same (http://youtu.be/yqMjMPlXzdA)

Now in no means should you go and start challenging all the police you come across, as they say, be smart.

This is an example though of how hot headed and egotistical officers can be when someone knows their rights. They are sworn to protect the constitution and serve the public yet this is how they are sometimes... more searches of "DUI checkpoint refusal" with get some nice results

DUI checkpoint refusal

statusdetailing
07-18-2013, 05:35 PM
I love the part when the cop realizes he is being filmed. I'm sure nothing happened to them. This is how innocent citizens are treated every day in this country.

bootstrap
07-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Plenty of police are ignorant, like many citizens are ignorant. Police overall a rent bad guys, and they're not out to get you and alot of these videos are baiting police to react to abnormal situations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Father87
07-18-2013, 05:42 PM
Yea, my coworker and I were cracking up at that part, the sudden whispering! LOL

Yea probably... but I'm sure they whole department got new operating procedures or at least a memo reminding officers of their CORRECT protocols.

Father87
07-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Yea, there's also a lot of just dumbasses out there too just going about it the wrong way and causing headaches for everyone, this cop showed them right and they made a fool of themselves.

Best open carry stop

Cadillac Kid03
07-18-2013, 09:55 PM
All you gotta say is am i being detaind or am i free to go? That's all and the cops stand down.

Pureshine
07-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Yea, there's also a lot of just dumbasses out there too just going about it the wrong way and causing headaches for everyone, this cop showed them right and they made a fool of themselves.

Best open carry stop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30TagPCNE4)

These dumb asses are lucky they didn't get shot!!! Why are people so stupid!!

hernandez.art13
07-18-2013, 10:36 PM

Best open carry stop

Good Video

hernandez.art13
07-18-2013, 10:40 PM
I got to detail a police car once... (Sorry no pictures)

It had been in an accident or something, they basically took it to the shop and after repairing the body. It had to be wet sanded, buffed, polished.

Then a Detail

I was the buffer/Detailer at the shop :D

custmsprty
07-18-2013, 10:40 PM
I agree, I'm a gun owner and those guys are just punks. They are just trying to provoke a response. They are lucky another civilian with a carry permit didn't blast them.

hernandez.art13
07-18-2013, 10:41 PM
I wonder if this thread is going to get closed like the other one did? (Who knows???) :D

hernandez.art13
07-18-2013, 10:43 PM
^ I bought my kid 2 BB guns :D One of them looks super real, it's a shot gun BB gun. If you take of the orange tip and walk around with it all your going to be doing is asking for trouble.

Especially where I live... LA

Setec Astronomy
07-18-2013, 10:44 PM
I got to detail a police car once... (Sorry no pictures)

My friend bought a used police car once...(well, twice, actually). I found a .357 magnum round in the trunk of the second one.

hernandez.art13
07-18-2013, 11:50 PM
Yeah... I have encountered police officers before, from what I have experienced. They are just doing their job. So I'm just polite and I have nothing to hide.

So I just let them do their job, then they have always let me go on my way.

But knowing your rights is also good to know...

HellaBroke
07-19-2013, 01:01 AM
I agree, I'm a gun owner and those guys are just punks. They are just trying to provoke a response. They are lucky another civilian with a carry permit didn't blast them.

Your ignorance proves the point of the video even more. A concealed carry permit holder would not have done anything if they knew there rights. They wer not displaying there weapons in a threatening manor, they were going for a walk with there firearms.
That is the best cop open carry video I have seen to date. I hope more and more people start open carrying on a regular basis. Like the cop said the more guns in good hands on the streets the safer we will all be.

As you stated your a gun owner I strongly suggest you do what a responsible gun owner should and read the laws. Every state is diffent and more and more states are getting more and more creative with wording. I would hate for the time to come and you need to use your weapon for your or your familys protection and you end up on the wrong side of the judicial system because you didnt do your home work and read your states local laws.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AG Online