PDA

View Full Version : swirls or spiderwebbing???

mparker30
06-05-2007, 09:11 PM
I wouldn't say Im new I just don't post alot..Well tonight I got off work late and tried to wash the truck before it got dark because it was raining here in jersey on and off the last 2 days. Anyways when the sun went down and the motion lights came on by the garage I looked at the truck and there were swilrs or spiderwebs galore. The truck is a rr sport, black with a gold met flake. It is only 5 months old. I wash it twice a week with the 2 bucket method, and the foam gun. I only use quality ag products. So far I did klasse glaze with coats of soveran. I didn't like the way klasse made it look so I cleaned the paint with the pin cleansing lotion then reapplied soveran. Now the wierd thing is that when I wash it early in the morning it sits in the sun and there are no swirls, but tonight It just made me want to give up on detailing my own truck. I have the menzerna ip and fp2. I just think its to new to start really polishing. Sorry I dont have any pictures. Any sugegestions. Also I do have a PC with all ccs foam pad colors....

Tropicality
06-06-2007, 04:58 AM
I would like to know the same thing, but a little extra question.

Once you do a full detail on your vehicle once (clay, polish, seal, wax) and you get swirls in it while the sealant/wax is still there, once you use a cleaner to remove the sealant/wax does it take the swirls away with it? Can you essentially keep your vehicle swirl-free as long as you don't inflict any swirls during your re-sealant/waxing process?