PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Midnight Sun Paste Wax Review - Just Half A Test Episode 6

Pages : [1] 2

ihaveacamaro
07-16-2013, 10:40 PM
This video series is all about testing the beading and sheeting properties of different LSPs and bringing the results to you.

Video in link, hope you enjoy!!

Blackfire Midnight Sun Paste Wax Review Just Half A Test Episode 6 - YouTube (http://youtu.be/YTE989uFwz8)

FWIW, I made a ranking of the LSPs I've done so far:

1) Wolfgang Fuzion:_______________Beading 8 Sheeting 3

2) Blackfire BlackICE:______________Beading 8.5 Sheeting 9.5

3) Adam's Americana:______________Beading 8.5 Sheeting 8.5

4) Bouncer's Capture The Rapture:___Beading 9.5 Sheeting 9

5) Poorboy's Natty Paste Wax Blue:__Beading 4 Sheeting 6.5

6) Blackfire Midnight Sun Wax:______Beading 8 Sheeting 8

ihaveacamaro
07-17-2013, 10:01 AM
Thought I would give this a little bump to the top, seems to have gotten lost in a sea of threads lol :)

sproketser
07-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Thanx for sharing , I love this thread mate .

FASTFRED
07-17-2013, 10:38 AM
Good info.

theblob640
07-17-2013, 10:46 AM
Do you plan on trying Souveran next or do you already have a review on that? I kind of want to try that.

ihaveacamaro
07-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Do you plan on trying Souveran next or do you already have a review on that? I kind of want to try that.

I hope to try that soon. I have a sample of it to test out :)

Dr_Pain
07-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Dang it Roshan, now I want some BlackIce!!!!

cleanmycorolla
07-17-2013, 11:08 AM
I love BFMS, so much so that I barely use it because I dont want to be without any lol. I found similar to you Roshan, on top of BFWD it sheets pretty well.

Can't believe PB Natty's was not good, the time I used it I thought it did good! hmmmmmm.....

Either way again, great review thanks for taking all your time to do this!

ihaveacamaro
07-17-2013, 11:17 AM
Dang it Roshan, now I want some BlackIce!!!!

Jeez, you still haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet? :D Crazy expensive but seriously you don't need more than the 3 oz sample. With the durability of it and how thin you should apply it, you won't ever reach the bottom.

I love BFMS, so much so that I barely use it because I dont want to be without any lol. I found similar to you Roshan, on top of BFWD it sheets pretty well.

Can't believe PB Natty's was not good, the time I used it I thought it did good! hmmmmmm.....

Either way again, great review thanks for taking all your time to do this!

Thanks for watching Chris!

Check out the video on my channel, PB Natty Blue did not do well at all. Big beads and slow sheeting. Not a fan of it.

Chris@AutoCleanse
07-17-2013, 11:35 AM
He is back, where you been? Excellent video as always with some great facts in the post comparing the beading and sheeting of the products you have listed. Thanks for sharing and when you finally moving down south?

cleanmycorolla
07-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Jeez, you still haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet? :D Crazy expensive but seriously you don't need more than the 3 oz sample. With the durability of it and how thin you should apply it, you won't ever reach the bottom.

Thanks for watching Chris!

Check out the video on my channel, PB Natty Blue did not do well at all. Big beads and slow sheeting. Not a fan of it.

I will for sure view it! I never tested its abilities when I used it, I wish I had. If I didn't apply LSP's so much maybe it would've bothered me more.

I should send you some Max Wax and Lusso, I think they'd pass the Roshan tests :dblthumb2:

ihaveacamaro
07-17-2013, 11:53 AM
He is back, where you been? Excellent video as always with some great facts in the post comparing the beading and sheeting of the products you have listed. Thanks for sharing and when you finally moving down south?

Thanks for watching!!

I've been around, just a bit busy.

Technically I have a condo in Davie now as of last friday :)

But I want to spend as much time as I can with my friends in Gainesville while I have a chance still. August 5th school starts!

I'll probably be fully settled in by the end of the month :props:

Know of any Thursday night makeovers around then?

ihaveacamaro
07-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanx for sharing , I love this thread mate .

Good info.

Thanks guys!!

I will for sure view it! I never tested its abilities when I used it, I wish I had. If I didn't apply LSP's so much maybe it would've bothered me more.

I should send you some Max Wax and Lusso, I think they'd pass the Roshan tests :dblthumb2:

Haha no more, no more! I'm moving so I'm losing access to my gfs car by the end of next week so still trying to figure out if ill be able to test all my lsps let alone others lmao!

Chris@AutoCleanse
07-17-2013, 12:32 PM
Thanks for watching!!

I've been around, just a bit busy.

Technically I have a condo in Davie now as of last friday :)

But I want to spend as much time as I can with my friends in Gainesville while I have a chance still. August 5th school starts!

I'll probably be fully settled in by the end of the month :props:

Know of any Thursday night makeovers around then?

I know they are doing a boat tomorrow, which I will attend and something on August 1st I believe.

ihaveacamaro
07-17-2013, 12:33 PM
I know they are doing a boat tomorrow, which I will attend and something on August 1st I believe.

There's a good chance I'll be there on August 1st then! Im the MAN

Hope to see you there as well buddy!