PDA

View Full Version : Professional Detailer Recomendations In Kittery, Maine

Steve724
07-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi all,
I've been checking out this forum for some time now and just want to say there is a ton of great info on detailing that i'm hoping to use sometime soon. Unfortunately time is limited right now and I need to find someone locally who does good work. Looking to get a Toyota Highlander washed and waxed without any dreaded swirls. Can anyone recommend someone in the Kittery, Maine area.

Thanks

Detailing by M
07-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Well first off WELCOME TO AGO!!!!

Main? hu, I haven't really heard of anyone up there.
I'll go anywhere for an additional charge but I'm 4,000 miles away from you.
Maybe try in Canada, I know there are detailers up there.
Or you might have to go to Boston there are some Detailers there to. Also I might be in Boston to work on some planes maybe you can meet me there, but that's a long shot.

Steve724
07-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Well first off WELCOME TO AGO!!!!

Main? hu, I haven't really heard of anyone up there.
I'll go anywhere for an additional charge but I'm 4,000 miles away from you.
Maybe try in Canada, I know there are detailers up there.
Or you might have to go to Boston there are some Detailers there to. Also I might be in Boston to work on some planes maybe you can meet me there, but that's a long shot.

I'm about an hour North of Boston. Canada is 4 hours at best. Optimally I would like to find someone within 15 minutes or so. There are a few places in the area (10 mile radius) but I don't know anyone who has used there services.

Mike Phillips
07-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi Steve and welcome to AutogeekOnline! :welcome:

Check your thread over the next few days and bump it if you don't see any action. We have a large and diverse community but keep in mind, the guy you really want is probably out detailing a car right now and I know from experience that when they get home they will be tired.

Most of members to check in often though...

Surf through this too...

Professional Detailers list (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-make-money-detailing-cars/22805-professional-detailers-list.html)

:dblthumb2: