PDA

View Full Version : Anybody good with Microsoft Outlook???? need help

Surfer
06-05-2007, 04:49 PM
I have about 200 something emails I want to foward to a couple of my agents, each email is somebody to follow up with and all their contact info thats looking to buy from some marketing I did. Too much of a pain to do one by one, I tried that LOL. Is there a way a could foward a folder with them or somehow select a bunch and foward right to their email?

I don't have the time to follow up with any of them but I can't figure out how to foward all the emails.

gandblah
06-05-2007, 05:07 PM
by holding the CTR button and selecting all emails (click on them one by one) that you need to forward to a particular person. You can also use the SHIFT button to select a whole lot of them at once.

Once you have selected all that you need to send, right click on any selected email and choose 'Forward' in the options that come up. This should open up a new email with all the selected emails added as attachments.

Refer to the image below for a visual:

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/1790/outlookhelpjy3.jpg

Surfer
06-05-2007, 05:15 PM
You friggen rock :righton:, I was going nutz trying to send one by one, gave up after about 15 LOL.

gandblah
06-05-2007, 05:37 PM
it helped. Computers I can handle...it's just when it comes to polishing out all the swirls ...that I need help :)

dengood1
06-05-2007, 05:43 PM
or just click on one email, then "edit" and "select all", then "forward".

P1et
06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Hit CTRL-A and then the "DEL" key. I use it all the time and it really cuts down on my workload...

Reddwarf
06-05-2007, 09:01 PM
This got me thinking. I wonder of you could flag emails with one of the colors and then setup a rule to send all emails with that color flag to a person.

gandblah
06-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Hit CTRL-A and then the "DEL" key. I use it all the time and it really cuts down on my workload...

LOL...Sureshot way of cutting down work load....hope nobody innocently follows this advise :)

gandblah
06-05-2007, 11:21 PM
This got me thinking. I wonder of you could flag emails with one of the colors and then setup a rule to send all emails with that color flag to a person.

Probably not - but you could flag all emails you want - then setup a cutom query to only show all flagged email and then select all -> right click -> choose forward.....

bambo2888
06-05-2007, 11:22 PM
flagging would be a pretty cool way to do it too.

Surfer
06-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Hit CTRL-A and then the "DEL" key. I use it all the time and it really cuts down on my workload...lol......will you repay me for lost income?:D

bossboy
06-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Another option is to copy them into a data file and attach that one file.

anyways, you got it goin, so happy huntings :)

dengood1
06-06-2007, 06:03 PM
lol......will you repay me for lost income?:D

Control-Alt-Del just brings up the task manager right?

Surfer
06-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Control-Alt-Del just brings up the task manager right?ahh I thought he said delete it lol, but task manager can open/shut programs and view stats....not sure what he meant then, lol?

NorahCRV
06-06-2007, 07:51 PM

Do NOT try this at home (or work!!)

"CTRL-A" selects ALL - that is quite different from "CTRL-Alt" which is two fingers of the three fingered salute (to bring up the Task Manager, etc.)