PDA

View Full Version : Diluting Waterless Wash Product to make QD

stemyx
07-14-2013, 12:46 AM
Hello everyone, I know that there are a lot of waterless wash products out there and I was wondering if you could dilute any products out there to make a quick detailer. Or any recommendable products you guys like? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AG Online

glen e
07-14-2013, 12:52 AM
You can dilute any WW product to a QD or a clay lube. Search all the products for their ratio. Blackfire or Ultima are two good ones.

I dilute Duragloss rinseless.....

stemyx
07-14-2013, 01:13 AM
What if you want to dilute a simple WW Product like Meguiars ultimate W&W anywhere or other brands? Can you try to estimate the best ratio?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AG Online

inDetail
07-14-2013, 01:17 AM
You can dilute a waterless wash to use as a QD. I think you can use ONR as a detail spray.
The two I would suggest to buy are Garry Dean's Infinite Use Detail Juice. He has his own website you can order direct from him. 2.5 ounces of concentrate will make 1 gallon of usable product. Mix with distilled water only. The concentrate is not cheap but the dilution ratio and the massive list of products you will never need to buy again is worth every penny.
The other I have yet to try is Ultima Waterless Wash + Concentrate. This gets really good reviews. I really have not discussed with anyone what the Ultima WW+ can do. (AG carries it.)
I'm a little partial to Garry's. When Im done with my 6.4 gallons I might check out the Ultima.
Either one of these will serve your needs and probably be able to stop using some stuff you currently use.

stilltipping3
07-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Hi, I have Chem Guys Eco-wash and it is 8-1. However you can double that if you want to use it as a qd. Now, it not good as lube for clay baring as it has a wax in it so you would be just fighting yourself in trying to remove all the old wax and contaminants but at the same time you would be re-applying new wax. LOL hear what I am saying?
Ps. Dodo juice has a concentrate for clay baring that will work just fine. You have to do some research and find different products for what you want to do.

DasBurninator
07-14-2013, 02:43 AM
Hi, I have Chem Guys Eco-wash and it is 8-1. However you can double that if you want to use it as a qd. Now, it not good as lube for clay baring as it has a wax in it so you would be just fighting yourself in trying to remove all the old wax and contaminants but at the same time you would be re-applying new wax. LOL hear what I am saying?
Ps. Dodo juice has a concentrate for clay baring that will work just fine. You have to do some research and find different products for what you want to do.

There is no wax in CG EcoWash.
http://www.chemicalguys.com/Chemical_Guys_Hose_Free_ECOwash_NO_HOSE_AUTO_WASH_ p/cws_888.htm

mikesal57
07-14-2013, 06:20 AM
Check this out...all ratios included

Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: clay lubricant, optimum rinseless wash, no rinse car wash, optimum detailing products (http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-no-rinse.html)