PDA

View Full Version : Wash day with Porsche Cayenne and Maserati Quattroporte

Harry Da Hamster
07-12-2013, 10:34 PM
Just did a quick wash and wax on the Cayenne yesterday morning since i had to take the girl and her visiting family around the island later that day. As i was waxing the car a beautiful Maserati Quattroporte pulls up for a wash. He plops down a bunch of bath and hand towels on the garbage can, sprays it down and goes to town on the poor ride with absolutely no product. He's scrubbing away really hard on some bird poop so i walk over to offer all the stuff i had on me at the time (wash buckets, wash material, Pinnacle Souveran Paste, Menzerna Power Lock), just drop it off at my apartment door step when he's done, but the guy barely spoke english (rich Japanese dude). I was cringing the entire time. If i wasn't in such a rush to finish, i would've offered my services for paint correction. Poor neglected car =(. Just wanted to rant.

http://zclee.com/random/detail20.jpg

http://zclee.com/random/detail21.jpg

BlackHawk
07-12-2013, 11:05 PM
You gotta watch out if you let some one as dumb as this guy use your stuff lol thankfully he didn't :D what if he used up all of your stuff? LoL you look at your stuff and half your powerlock is rock solid on his car xD

DaGonz
07-13-2013, 09:09 AM
The ArmorAll Viking should take that Maserati... the owner doesn't dsereve it!

wrx495
07-13-2013, 10:55 AM
your apartment has a wash area for the cars?!?! lucky...

Klasse Act
07-13-2013, 12:00 PM
your apartment has a wash area for the cars?!?! lucky...

That's what I'm saying! I've got a parking spot in the underground parking area of our apartment and lit up enough for me to wash/rub on my car but there's no outlets for juice, looks like that spot has em' and good lighting too!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

wrx495
07-13-2013, 01:54 PM
That's what I'm saying! I've got a parking spot in the underground parking area of our apartment and lit up enough for me to wash/rub on my car but there's no outlets for juice, looks like that spot has em' and good lighting too!

dang! my apartment has no spots for the juice or washing! and it's out in the sun :(.. we try to use the outlets out back behind the apartments but the maintanance who lives there b*****s about us using them..
i don't see why it's bad if the manager and the other maintanance let us! lol D: now i just do the ghetto connect to my sink and have weak pressure ...

Harry Da Hamster
07-13-2013, 05:22 PM
You gotta watch out if you let some one as dumb as this guy use your stuff lol thankfully he didn't :D what if he used up all of your stuff? LoL you look at your stuff and half your powerlock is rock solid on his car xD
Ahh it wouldn't be too bad. I'd just charge him $1000 for a nice paint correction detail. Chump change for a Maserati owner!

Harry Da Hamster
07-13-2013, 05:28 PM
The ArmorAll Viking should take that Maserati... the owner doesn't dsereve it!Glad to have earned the title ArmorAll Viking :xyxthumbs: Leather/Vinyl/Skin protectant and personal lubricant....

your apartment has a wash area for the cars?!?! lucky...One of the very few with a car wash bay in Honolulu!

That's what I'm saying! I've got a parking spot in the underground parking area of our apartment and lit up enough for me to wash/rub on my car but there's no outlets for juice, looks like that spot has em' and good lighting too!Lighting actually kinda sucks but i have a portable Craftsman standing light i use for paint correction.

dang! my apartment has no spots for the juice or washing! and it's out in the sun :(.. we try to use the outlets out back behind the apartments but the maintanance who lives there b*****s about us using them..
i don't see why it's bad if the manager and the other maintanance let us! lol D: now i just do the ghetto connect to my sink and have weak pressure ...Ohh trust me, my building has the most under-qualified jackasses for security guards

chefwong
07-13-2013, 06:03 PM
Heh. I know we are all *paint enthusisest's* but others just don't know any better, no do they have the *golden eyes* that a enthusiest has. Can't fault him.....a towel is just a towel to him, ya know ;-)

Thumbs up for trying to be a good samaritan though

wrx495
07-13-2013, 11:47 PM

Glad to have earned the title ArmorAll Viking :xyxthumbs: Leather/Vinyl/Skin protectant and personal lubricant....

One of the very few with a car wash bay in Honolulu!

Lighting actually kinda sucks but i have a portable Craftsman standing light i use for paint correction.

Ohh trust me, my building has the most under-qualified jackasses for security guards

thats our security guards here too! don't understand anything! they tell you the dumbest things! we were hanging out at the apartment playground at 8 with no kids around and he tells us we can get in trouble for blocking kids.. but where are the kids?!!?! anyways back to the car... nice carr!!!