Yes.

It will be on the site in approximately 1 hour. :dblthumb2:

Stay tuned for a special introduction....Im the MAN

cleanmycorolla
07-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Yes.

It will be on the site in approximately 1 hour. :dblthumb2:

Stay tuned for a special introduction....Im the MAN

Well look at you Nick! Always quick with the reply, thanks very much, please let me know when I can order/preorder!:dblthumb2:

Marc08EX
07-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Is this a new product? What is it?

Is it the waterless wash (UWWA) in gallon?!?

cleanmycorolla
07-12-2013, 12:44 PM
It's concentrated too, from what I have seen so far unless I am totally wrong, so a gallon should go for a while!

Marc08EX
07-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Hey Chris, is it a waterless wash?? Where did you get info about it?

PS: I've been sending you PMs but I'm not sure if you're getting them.

cleanmycorolla
07-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Hey Chris, is it a waterless wash?? Where did you get info about it?

PS: I've been sending you PMs but I'm not sure if you're getting them.

Really? Ugh, this app I have is apparently just not working. I will check on my comp when home, was it a trade offer?

I believe it is a waterless wash, a version/variation of the OTC Wash and Wax anywhere. I am basing this all on like 1 product description I read. I do not think it is a rinselss rather indeed a waterless. I saw somewhere a 4:1 ratio to dilute, so I am assuming a waterless. I am very open to being wrong, I am as curious as anyone. :)

Marc08EX
07-12-2013, 12:57 PM
FINALLY Meguiar's listens to us begging them for a gallon concentrate of the UWWA!!!!! I love UWWA but the cost is just expensive... I gotta put it up head to head with UWW+.

I can't wait for the announcement then...

I'm still curious where you heard this from. There's nothing about it in MOL and nothing in the web.

Trade offers (2 messages) and a message in response to a question you sent. These were sent a long time ago. I was just curious if my messages were going through because I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you.

=============================

NICK, please HURRY up!!! Hahahaha!

Marc08EX
07-12-2013, 01:19 PM
It's already up in Autopia Forums..
Two BRAND NEW Meguiar's Products, Launched HERE FIRST!!!! - Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/autopia-carcare-com-new-products-customer-feedback/42858-two-brand-new-meguiars-products-launched-here-first.html)

It's a rinseless wash and wax... Not waterless.. Disappointed...

c8n
07-12-2013, 01:31 PM
It's now in MOL
According to this, it can be a spray wash.

Mid-Year Introduction - D115 Rinse Free Express Wash & Wax (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?59440-Mid-Year-Introduction-D115-Rinse-Free-Express-Wash-amp-Wax)

KillaCam
07-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Price is a little steep compared to others.

Wonder if that new non acid wheel and tire cleaner is any good.

c8n
07-12-2013, 01:46 PM
^ According to MOL, its similar to Hot Rims All Wheel and Tire Cleaner.
I guess you can test with the consumer version to find out if you like it or not.

Shortspark
07-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Meguiars Rinse Free Express Wash & Wax D-11501, rinseless car wash, rinseless wash and wax (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-rinse-free-express-wash-and-wax-d11501.html)

Here it is folks.

gye
07-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Both sound like very interesting products.

I hope the wheel cleaner is good. At $18 and a 1:2 dilution ratio, that's about $7 per gallon if you use distilled water. That's a fantastic value for a wheel cleaner! :xyxthumbs:

The rinse-free wash doesn't sound like a great value at a 1:4 dilution ratio, at least compared to UWW+. However, the MOL forum says that you can dilute it up to 1:20, at which point it starts giving UWW+ a run for its money. It just depends on how well it performs at higher dilution ratios.

Shortspark
07-12-2013, 03:15 PM
They will have tough competition with both products. The tire and wheel cleaner will have its work cut out for it to beat the great Mothers Tire and Wheel cleaner and of course there are tons of waterless washes such as Griot's Spray on Wash, PoorBoy's Spray and Wipe, UWWP and many others. We will have to see how the Megs products compare in price and performance (knowing Meguiar's reputation for excellence my guess is they will compare quite favorably).