PDA

View Full Version : Plastic-mart *negative*

MEGAdetail
07-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Hope this is the right place for this!

Just irritated and letting steam off!!!!!

I ordered a tank from plastic mart last Friday decided I would call today to get an update. Once I got thru I was told my tank was 8 weeks back ordered!!!!!! Crazy!

Was never told that in any of the emails I received it would be 8 weeks nor did it say on their website.

So this lady very nice tells me to call a man name Jarrod and says he can get me a tank next day.

so I just spoke with him... This is what he says. I can get you your tank mid next week I said ok great he says but....
You'll have to pay the difference for the tank I said ok that's fine. He then tells me I would now have to pay more for shipping cause its further away now.

So long story short is it was only a $39.00 difference. No big deal!

So I kindly asked for my troubles could I get next day shipping or something faster then mid next week. He says he would call me back after speaking with his manager. He says there is nothing he can do.

So that's my experience with Plastic-mart! Not so great!

Sad thing is its still cheaper then others and I'm not waiting 8 weeks

Pockets@PoorboysWorld
07-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Haha I'm in a bit of a conundrum with the company making my plate steel bumper Tactical Armor Group ..... It is now week 10 from when I ordered it and they told me 8 weeks it would take expected completion is the week of the 22nd that's about 3 months to make a welded bumper that takes 6 to 10 hours of work! Needless to say I'm pretty pissed and I feel your pain!

MEGAdetail
07-11-2013, 05:58 PM
The part that really pissed me off is when he told me that it's coming straight from the manufacture. When I bought it from Plastic-mart them selves. I know that's how a lot of things work but then when I call him he says that they but them from the manufacture themselves and have some in stock.

Tell me why they wouldn't send me what they had in stock for the price I payed first not wait tell I call and complain. Beats me!!!!! Then send me one of there own in stock items but up charge me!

Gotta give it to them tho they pulled a fast one.

Becciasm
07-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Haha I'm in a bit of a conundrum with the company making my plate steel bumper Tactical Armor Group ..... It is now week 10 from when I ordered it and they told me 8 weeks it would take expected completion is the week of the 22nd that's about 3 months to make a welded bumper that takes 6 to 10 hours of work! Needless to say I'm pretty pissed and I feel your pain!

Out of curiousity, what do you need a plate steel bumper from Tactical Armor Group for, and what are you mounting it on, and when is the zombie apocalypse so that I can move up north?... :)

ExoticAutoDetai
07-11-2013, 07:39 PM
They probably drop shipping due to low orders maybe?

swanicyouth
07-11-2013, 08:14 PM
The only way to stop the jokers is not do business with them.

TCP Global is another one. They don't deliver either.

MEGAdetail
07-11-2013, 10:09 PM
They probably drop shipping due to low orders maybe?

No they charged me more for the tank and the shipping was more cause now instead of coming from Texas it was coming from Florida!!!!!

Sounds border line scam!

I even asked if they could put a rush on shipping for what I was paying and he told me that his manager is not approving that.!!!