PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think you've seen everything...

Pages : [1] 2

BlackHawk
07-11-2013, 03:05 AM
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=iC1IGjRDYl8]How to wash your car for free in the car wash - YouTube[/video]

Kill me now plz

flamed03vert
07-11-2013, 04:34 AM
after buying the tall bottles of water, she would have been better off to pay the dozen or so quarters for a high pressure rinse off at least.. smh

dlc95
07-11-2013, 05:56 AM
Why even go to the car wash? Was the point to "stick it" to the establishment?

Klasse Act
07-11-2013, 07:05 AM
See this is where the AG business cards come into play, if there were such a thing (hint, hint). You hand her one and tell her about rinseless wash, she's basically there already, LOL, just needs the chemical. Maybe even the Gary Dean method would be for her, who knows but why even use a stall for that?!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

hernandez.art13
07-11-2013, 07:08 AM
That's how my neighbor washes her car, well she just damps it in the same bucket over and over again and a dash of dawn soap, with one rag.

Then squeezes to remove the excess water then proceeds to drying lol with the same rag. Yes I said "rag"

swanicyouth
07-11-2013, 07:28 AM
I know what's going on here. Anyone who works in a retail environment deals with this type of person all the time.

She's cheap.

Yes cheap. Too cheap to spend a few $ to use the hose. She can't fathom paying for water when she can save those bottles and do it for free.

This is an unrecognized mental illness in our society. Excessive cheapness. People who are obsessed with doing everything possible to save every penny.

These are the people who will drive all over with all type of coupons (coupons expired or not) to save 30 cents. These are the people who will buy something, search for coupons or sales on it, then take it back and re-buy it with the coupon. These are the people who always tell you what they paid for something last time, before the price went up - like it matters.

Yes. She's cheap.

FUNX650
07-11-2013, 07:40 AM
With all of the air-born contaminates currently being kicked-up by the volcanoes over in Italy;
and, although it's only a temporary "fix" (with her technique/products/tools leaving something to be desired)...

She evidently felt she had the right to perform this "water-wash" inside of a car-wash stall...out of the elements;
Which in turn would also prove that her 'other mission' (hinted at directly below) was, indeed, successful.

Why even go to the car wash? Was the point to "stick it" to the establishment?
Down with the Establishment!!
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/strikeshirt.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/61179)

Bob

Klasse Act
07-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Homer Simpson from a previous episode..."Can you repeat the part where you said all about...things?"

tomldavies
07-11-2013, 08:09 AM
"Do not wash in direct sun...."

agarabaghi
07-11-2013, 08:22 AM
her car looks pretty shiny though =P

mwoolfso
07-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Well not for anything but being cheap is perfectly legal in this country; and she certainly picked the right color for her vehicle with the approach she has. ;-)

Shtexas
07-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Haha she wasn't even in this country though. She has a foreign back plate.

Dr_Pain
07-11-2013, 09:21 AM
A few things I noticed.

1) Unless proven otherwise, she use water from a bottle, not bottled water
2) She kept the bottles and placed them in the back of her car

-Maybe she has a reverse osmosis water treatment system at the house and will fill the water with that, so as good as DI water?
-Maybe she has some ONR in the first few bottles as she goes around and rinses with the RO water?
-Maybe she opted for the car wash for shade?

To be honest, I don't see much wrong with this picture!!?! Maybe her "top down" technique could have been better. Maybe she could have used a spray nozzle to be a little more effective.

I did enjoy the Benny Hill music. It did put a smile on my face this morning.

cleanmycorolla
07-11-2013, 10:07 AM
See this is where the AG business cards come into play, if there were such a thing (hint, hint). You hand her one and tell her about rinseless wash, she's basically there already, LOL, just needs the chemical. Maybe even the Gary Dean method would be for her, who knows but why even use a stall for that?!

Or instead of a business card you can just say it? Why would AG or PBMG want to give people who don't work there anything with any official logos or letterhead is beyond me. You cant write to Nike or Apple and say hey give me business cards let me walk around with them. Just saying....

Becciasm
07-11-2013, 10:11 AM
what has been seen cannot be unseen...

:D

Meh, hey, if in the future this car/client graces the pages of these boards, we will know why!