PDA

View Full Version : UWW+ over carnuba

Ace22
07-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Dust is a big time issue where I live and was wondering if anyone has success with UWW+ cutting down on dust over a carnuba. I love OCW and the look it produces, but it really attracts the dust (yes, I have read many threads on the cause of dust attraction). I have used FK425 and others with little success over carnubas at reducing the dust. I have an order for UWW+ and would like to know your thoughts/ideas. Thanks

cleanmycorolla
07-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Honestly, dust is dust it's going to happen. I'm an avid UWW user, never really noticed any dust attraction changes.

Rsurfer
07-10-2013, 07:15 PM
UWWP may not repel dust, but it will clean it real well.

Ace22
07-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Honestly, dust is dust it's going to happen.
Not really when the dust includes pollen, bean/corn dust, and other airborne contaminants. I noticed a dramatic increase in dust accumulation when using a carnuba, although I loved the initial look. DG Aquawax, being a synthetic sealant, reduced dust by 80% and has been about the best thing I have found. I was hoping that UWW+ would reduce the attraction while still retaining the look of OCW (or other carnubas).

Since I have never tried UWW+, when I get my order here shortly I will give it a try...everything I have read points to a great cleaner/qd replacer.