PDA

View Full Version : bought new ford focus titanium

poweraid
07-10-2013, 09:09 AM
so I got rid of the ole focus and bought a new one . lot more sportier and a little bigger too .

plan to iron x , clay if needed and yes have to lightly polish it already . then opticoat . salesman knew I detail vehicles . so I asked how u wash it ? touchless ? oh no,we got a detail dept . I told, do not hand wash the car at all , no brushes , mitts, sponges - whatever u use . u can use a touchless only . I said I don't trust your washing methods at all .
he then even asked me if I'd like a part-time job detailing cars . handed me an application . I told him I don't do production detailing - I do perfection detailing . I may check them out , i would like to see what products and tools they use. salesman even knew what opticoat was ? surprising . the dealer did not even offer me any type of paint protection . ha ! ha!

so the sweet wheels even came with wheel locks , and parts of the car have some type of clear protection film . which I will have to take back as it full of bubbles. do these clear protection films need time to air-clear out ? it was already on the car sitting in the lot .

goldendodo19
07-10-2013, 09:17 AM
What color did you get? I'm looking at the focus as a possibility for my next car. Really nice looking car.

Marc08EX
07-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Congratulations on your new vehicle! Pics!!!

Why not the ST?

poweraid
07-10-2013, 09:42 AM
I really wanted a fusion but was a little out of my range . they only had 2 fusions and focus sedans on the lot . st - that's a hatchback style ? I like it but this car is for the ole lady mostly . it's ruby red . no pics yet - I can't post pics of my new car dirty ! lol diso . I'll post when it all cleaned up and oc .
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/10/uzedasyq.jpg

poweraid
07-10-2013, 09:44 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/10/hy6yqusy.jpg

goldendodo19
07-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Very nice! I want to get the ruby red myself, such a nice color. Nice wheel choice also. The titanium 5 spoke wheels are nice but I think they'd look better if they offered them in black. They also have the wheels you got on the SE in black, really sharp, don't know why they aren't offered on the Titanium also.

Congrats and good luck with the new car.

Kyle_Elantra
07-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Great car, congratulations!

I was looking at the 2013 Focus Titanium before I decided on an Elantra, that was a tough decision.

goldendodo19
07-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Great car, congratulations!

I was looking at the 2013 Focus Titanium before I decided on an Elantra, that was a tough decision.

Those new elantras are sharp cars though. Way better than the previous gens. My friend has an 08, while its better than its predecessor, the 13s really are a step up.

MPBGT
07-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Good choice on the focus. IMO it's the class leader for that segment

Brace1
07-10-2013, 07:02 PM

Same here, ended up with the Elantra GT (hatchback) and LOVE it!