PDA

View Full Version : Items To Trade

grambow
07-09-2013, 05:39 PM
I am in the process of whittling down my collection of products. My goal is to streamline the process of maintaining my vehicle's paint to the most efficient process possible. I found out this past week that I simply dont have the time or energy (really the energy) for a multi-step, marathon process. I thought, who besides me is going to know that I only spent 4 hours and not 12 on my car's paint? I am yet to run into a detailing enthusiast in real life who understands the work that went into making my vehicle look "perfect." Even when my car is dirty, I get comments on how good it looks and how it looks like brand new. Anyway, I digress.
Below is a list of products I would like to trade. They dont have clear bottles so it is difficult to accurately estimate the contents. So, I weighed each bottle in oz. THE WEIGHT IS NOT FLUID OUNCES, BUT OUNCES BY WEIGHT. I have also listed a percentage of what I believe to be in the bottles.
I am mostly looking for AIO products. Opt GPS, Klasse, Meg D151, etc. Also, Collonite 845 or WG Sealant. Please let me know what you would be willing to trade and we'll work it out.

Megs 205- 34 oz. 80-90% full
Megs 105- 29 oz. 90% full
Menz Power Finish- 11 oz. 50% full
WG Polish Enhancer- 14 oz. 50-60% full
OPT Hyper Polish- about 17 of 18 fl oz. left

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5486/9249305255_8e86636d62.jpg

cleanmycorolla
07-09-2013, 05:49 PM
There's an entire samples/trade thread in off topic. Post there! More likely to get a response. :-)