PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing a complete mobile trailer...

lunchboxmunchy
07-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Hey Geeks! Has anyone purchased a fully assembled mobile detailing trailer? I have been wasting time searching the internet and found that there are a few companies that sell complete set ups. Granted, this one is $21,000. I don't have that kinda money laying around. It almost seems like it would be better to build my own rig. Thoughts...

Car Detailing Buisness Opportunity & Mobile Detailing Trailer (http://detailking.goemerchant-stores.com/Business-Package-VI_p_2379.html)

BradsDetailing
07-08-2013, 03:28 AM
I would build my own

lunchboxmunchy
07-08-2013, 03:46 AM
See... That's what I have been thinking. That way I won't end up with the stuff I don't want/ like. I'll be able to have what I want exactly.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

TopThatDetail
07-08-2013, 04:05 AM
IMO I would build my own as well, there may be items you don't need that could save you lots of $$$$

BradsDetailing
07-08-2013, 04:56 AM
21k is a lot of money for that trailer and supplies. Build your own supplies and buy a used trailer

c5errr
07-08-2013, 05:33 AM
if u consider purchasing that trailer u should know that it has every thing from A to Z polishes polishers pads towels vac extractor pressure washer air compressor generator ... etc

if u are just starting your mobile detailing business u should go step by step

many people started mobile detailing with their own cars
they just put waterless wash system towels pads polisher in the trunk and it will do the work just fine

some people may not like a waterless wash and like their car to soaked with water and soap

but as i said u take every thing step by step then step up and increase your detailing stuff and machines

DogRescuer
07-08-2013, 06:20 AM
many people started mobile detailing with their own cars
they just put waterless wash system towels pads polisher in the trunk and it will do the work just fine

Great advice, I am working out of my car as we speek, I just have to make other arrangements for electricity ie polisher or vac.
some people may not like a waterless wash and like their car to soaked with water and soap

Good point also, I have a customer who thinks his cars are show quality but theyre not and insists on me washing his car with the hose. IMO wasting water.

but as i said u take every thing step by step then step up and increase your detailing stuff and machines[/QUOTE]