PDA

View Full Version : Comments welcome on this post.

57BORNTORUN
07-07-2013, 02:03 PM
I joined this other site (SPI)and commented on a Blackfire product.Any validity to this comment on post #28.This guy promotes Chemical Guys products and I promote AG products on TriFive.com.Thing is CG does not sponsor TriFive yet AG does.

after compounding what do use??? (http://www.spiuserforum.com/showthread.php?889-after-compounding-what-do-use)

jgg85234
07-07-2013, 02:33 PM
Shine appears to bark a lot. Disagrees with any opinion but his own. Only believes in Carnauba waxes.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Not their own facts, just their own opinions. :idea:

Life is too short to get into fights with highly opinionated people. As I learned watching some very successful network marketers, "some will, some won't, next"

And, you did venture into a web site dedicated to SPI polyurethane (paint) products. Didn't we all decide that polishing was 95% of the result? They think it's 100%.

Jim

Evan.J
07-07-2013, 02:52 PM
Sometimes guys are so fixed in their ways they don't like change it scares them.

If they think its snake oil the by all means let them think that. No point to try to change the ways of some that just won't change.

hernandez.art13
07-07-2013, 03:32 PM
A lot of reading and arguing going on over there. (Not in the mood)

So your question is what to apply after compound?

57BORNTORUN
07-07-2013, 04:17 PM
I have never used the" Blackfire all finish paint protection" as I`m not a detailer and we have never used it in the past year in the AG garage so my question is and I know that Max owns this brand...........Is it a recommended product and how do you like the results?Thanks.

Rsurfer
07-07-2013, 04:39 PM
I have never used the" Blackfire all finish paint protection" as I`m not a detailer and we have never used it in the past year in the AG garage so my question is and I know that Max owns this brand...........Is it a recommended product and how do you like the results?Thanks.

:confused:Do you work for AG? You say "we" never used it in the AG garage.

Becciasm
07-07-2013, 04:41 PM
:confused:Do you work for AG? You say "we" never used it in the AG garage.

Thursday night group details@ ag garage?

Sent from my VS840 4G using AG Online

Rsurfer
07-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Thursday night group details@ ag garage?

Ahhh, thanks:xyxthumbs:

Becciasm
07-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Ahhh, thanks:xyxthumbs:

Np... :)

hernandez.art13
07-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Who needs their headlights restored. I'll drive over there NP. If it is out of state you have to pay for gas.

Art

swanicyouth
07-07-2013, 05:31 PM
BF Sealant is a great product, been used on probably hundreds of thousands of cars with no issues. I'm not really sure what the point of all that is. I've been using sealants for many years with no issues.

A lot of sealants contain similar ingredients. Is the guy trying to say sealants ruin your paint? That's just not true.

There are wackos out there as well who say carnauba is acidic and that ruins your paint. The only thing that ruins your paint is not taking car of it and not washing your car correctly OR buffing it an not knowing what you are doing IME.

RTexasF
07-07-2013, 06:12 PM
That guy is hung up in yesteryear and wants to be an authority figure to a few feeble followers.

hernandez.art13
07-07-2013, 06:18 PM
That guy is hung up in yesteryear and wants to be an authority figure to a few feeble followers.

You should provide more input.

Art

57BORNTORUN
07-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Correct me if I`m wrong but dont most paint manufactures give a 30-90 day out gassing of fresh paint prior to sealing, waxing or coating?Does the type of LSP make a difference in the time needed for out gassing?This guy is claiming 6-8 months for the LSP.I asked Mike about what Chip Foose does on "Overhaulin' " but Mike did`nt know.Any painters out there?I`m not about disproving this guy, it`s about correct info.Thanks.:buffing: