PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Guzzler Sucks

Pages : [1] 2

robzie
06-04-2007, 08:29 AM
water really, really well!! (hehe, made you look). Tried the guzzler and my other WW towel this weekend. Big difference. The Guzzler really lives up to it's reputation.

On a sad note, after washing, I left my ShMitt on a chair to air-dry. 5 minutes later, I see it face down on the driveway. Tried rinsing it out, but figured I shouldn' even risk it. need to get another one, bad part is, I just got my AG order in last friday (go figure) NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Nica
06-04-2007, 08:39 AM
I agree, the Guzzler is a wicked towel. I orered a pack of three and I have only used one so far and I'm looking to get more Guzzlers.

Sorry to hear about your shmitt, but now you can try the new one from Mothers. Looks good, but I do enjoy my shimtt. I'm sure you will find a use for it ;)

Oh and yes you did get my attention with the tittle hehehehe cheekie monkey :D

Reddwarf
06-04-2007, 08:53 AM
I think you can toss the Shmitt in the washer with your MF's.

Excellent title to your post. I saw it and thought whaaat?! This guy is nuts! The Guzzler is awesome. Then I figured you surely must mean that it sucks water up.

Meghan
06-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Excellent title to your post. I saw it and thought whaaat?! This guy is nuts! The Guzzler is awesome. Then I figured you surely must mean that it sucks water up.
:iagree:

sparkie
06-04-2007, 01:19 PM
I think you can toss the Shmitt in the washer with your MF's.

:iagree: Washer will take care of your ShMITT.

P1et
06-04-2007, 01:38 PM
The Guzzler is awesome. Not on vehicles that aren't waxed regularly, but for a community like ours, it's the only thing I ever use to dry our cars. It's so quick...

froll
06-04-2007, 01:52 PM
Even more so when drying after washing with the double water filtration system. Used to use 3 towels to dry. Now use 2 which includes drying all the windows.

trlblazer3
06-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Even more so when drying after washing with the double water filtration system. Used to use 3 towels to dry. Now use 2 which includes drying all the windows.

I just experienced this phenomenon over the weekend. It's so true.

ScottB
06-04-2007, 04:31 PM
sounds like a great time to try out the new Lake Country Mitt then, red one everyones talking about.

chica
08-25-2008, 10:51 AM
I recently purchased the Cobra Guzzler Combo Kit, which contains one small and one large towel. They performed decently, although I thought two cloths would be sufficient to dry my Honda Element, but they weren't. I'm now looking at the Cobra Guzzler Ultimate, the one with the pockets. I paid $19.95 for the Combo Kit. Didn't realize I could have gotten the Triple Set, which includes the Cobra Ultimate, for $28.00.

Keith Harrison
08-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Ultimate is da bomb. I ordered a second kit just to get another Ult. as I could not find how to order it alone. (at least at the time. haven't checked lately.)

D_Nyholm
09-29-2008, 08:44 AM
What ever happened to the XXL guzzler for trucks? It seems the largest one is the 20"x40". A few months back there was a larger one and I missed it!! :) Any idea when that might be back? Reason being is I wash my 3 cars over the weekend and run out of towel!! I need a BUNCH of standard guzzlers then :(

dannythekid
10-01-2008, 10:43 AM
x2 on the Ulti-Mitt. Best I've used so far. Good scrubbing and it suds the soap really well. The car looks cleaner than ever after washing!

JC PAINT WORKZ
10-03-2008, 12:52 AM
i like it but they sure are a mofo to ring out... any tips? i have the big one thats buy one get one free on AGO and boy they hold water but are a PITA to ring out... someone let me in on the secret!!

loudog2
10-03-2008, 08:16 PM
i like it but they sure are a mofo to ring out... any tips? i have the big one thats buy one get one free on AGO and boy they hold water but are a PITA to ring out... someone let me in on the secret!!
I use Megs soft touch microfiber chamois drying towel first. It's soft, rings out easy and gets most of the water off. Then I go to the HD guzzler, for a spot free finish.
Microfiber Soft Touch Drying Towel is a soft, chamois-like car drying towel made out of microfiber. (http://www.autogeek.net/x2070.html)