PDA

View Full Version : My DG & OS just arrived.

Pages : [1] 2

Bernard
06-04-2007, 12:27 AM
:cheers: Awesome... FedEx just came and gave me my stuff 5 minutes ago. This order took only 4 days. WoW..... Last time using USPS was like 10 days.....? AG + FedEx :righton:. Right now my place is rainning so I can't go out & detail my car. Hopefully tomolo will be a sunny day for detailing..... Thank you Autogeek. :applause:

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/2201/0406071247dq8.jpg

CalgaryDetail
06-04-2007, 12:35 AM
very nice, its always fun getting an order.
Let us know how you like them

Bernard
06-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Hi CalgaryDetail. Yes it's very fun. Like opening Christmas present.... Hehehe.

supercharged
06-04-2007, 01:40 PM
You'll be amazed buy both of those products...
All my orders from AG were shipped UPS...

Nica
06-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Nice products, I've been very tempted to start trying out some of the Duragloss products. Soon, I will be.

Thanks for sharing. Now I'm looking forward to your detailing process and pics ;)

sparkie
06-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Fedex, I've only seen UPS show up with AG stuff at my house. Has AG went with Fedex?
Nice stuff there. You will love #105.

Bernard
06-04-2007, 11:10 PM
Hi guys.... Well I'm from Malaysia so I guess that's why its shipped - FedEx...? Maybe U guys in the States, AG uses UPS. My last order using USPS - it was delayed by our local post office for nearly 4-5 days. But that's a norm for our local post office services. They are quite slow. That's why it was so long. But with FedEx, they have their local FedEx office here. They only took 1 day to clear the parcel at custom's office. And delivered on the same day itself. Talk about fast service.... :)

Anyhow back to the products, I would like to say "WoW"......DG 105 is very Shinny & Glossy & Very Slick...... And its so easy to use. I didn't get to detail the whole car yet, just tested on a panel. It been a long time since I was amazed by a product. It's just a great feeling to have.

Opti-seal, I still trying out. As our Malaysian temp is very hot and it kinda dries up too fast & become haze (like haze wax to wipe off). But I need to use more OS to overcome this. I'm still testing it out. :)

Anthony Orosco
06-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Bernard,

Apply the OptiSeal to a smaller area and concentrate on working it in well on that area only before moving on.

Here in South Texas where heat and humidity can be terrible I sometimes have to spray the OS on my sponge and then I'll do only one fender or door and wipe the OS in like I'm using a polish until it's pretty much gone.

Usually I can apply it to one whole side of the car and be done with it but on those really hot and humid days I'll have to adjust my method of application.

Anthony

Bernard
06-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Thks a million Mr. Anthony Orosco, I'll try it and see. I did pump 1-2 times to prime the pad initially. I just follow like u teached in the Optimum forum. Again thank u kindly.

maesal
06-06-2007, 05:04 PM
I'll receive the product in 2 days. Pleased to read your tips Anthony !!

Truls
06-06-2007, 06:21 PM
To come home from the post office with a package from AG under your arm is just heavenly....

And the "testing one panel" part aint bad either.

DuraGloss gives good WOWs

Al-53
06-06-2007, 06:35 PM
There is a person on another forum that lives on a Island south of Maylasia..and he went the Duragloss route and loves it...So I am sure you will....it will work good protecting from the humidity and rains....

Good luck and have fun with it

Al

Bernard
06-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Yes Al-53, I tried it today. It's slick & very glossy. I like it very much. And its so easy to use. Next order I'll try to get the AquaWax (currently no stock). Also get the DG Rubber Dressing 271. I read this DG Rubber Dressing is water resistant, thts what I'm looking for. Here's a pict of DG 105 on my silver car: TQ.

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4999/dsc00512jb5.jpg

Maddriver
06-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Bernard,if you need more DG stuff,do let me know..I am staying in Singapore

Maddriver
06-07-2007, 06:58 PM
There is a person on another forum that lives on a Island south of Maylasia..and he went the Duragloss route and loves it...So I am sure you will....it will work good protecting from the humidity and rains....

Good luck and have fun with it

Al

AL,

I am from Singapore,I introduce DG stuff into the market and it was raving over here..

My Car Forum - Singapore Car Forum: Aftermarket: Detailing: Zaino + Aquawax ( DG #951) (http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/Aftermarket_C5/Detailing_F14/Zaino_%2B_Aquawax_%28_DG_951%29_P1898620/)

My Car Forum - Singapore Car Forum: Aftermarket: Detailing: DG AW #951 (http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/Aftermarket_C5/Detailing_F14/DG_AW_951_P1869417/)