PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss car wash

KillaCam
07-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Has anyone tried the duragloss marine and rv car wash and can compare it to the regular car wash concentrate?

From my understanding, it cleans better and the price looks a bit cheaper.

silverfox
07-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Boats are exposed to conditions that few cars could stand up to. marine products have to be pretty tough and environmentally safe. Not an easy thing to pull off. They often work well on clear coat.

Take DG 501 for example. IMO, There's no better clear coat paint cleaner available..unless its their new squeaky clean product which is basically 501 without the sealant ingredient.

I've never used the marine wash but I'm going to say it probably is a fantastic product. If its not it would a first for DG.

KillaCam
07-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Boats are exposed to conditions that few cars could stand up to. marine products have to be pretty tough and environmentally safe. Not an easy thing to pull off. They often work well on clear coat.

Take DG 501 for example. IMO, There's no better clear coat paint cleaner available..unless its their new squeaky clean product which is basically 501 without the sealant ingredient.

I've never used the marine wash but I'm going to say it probably is a fantastic product. If its not it would a first for DG.

I have an entire gallon of the car wash concentrate and absolutely love it. I was just looking for another reason to buy more DG stuff lol. I kinda wanted to use it for cars that were very soiled and needed a good strong wash product.
I'm sure it is a top notch product I just wanted some input from people who have tried it because I haven't seen any reviews.
I'm assuming its clear coat safe?

KillaCam
07-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Nobody has tried it?!

davidc
07-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Haven't tried that yet and it states "easy on fiberglass, paint and gelcoat" so I would think it is fine . Be the first to review ?.

Dave

KillaCam
07-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Whoops didn't read that part on their website. I might pick some up on my next order, I ordered too much this time lol

davidc
07-07-2013, 06:52 PM
I ordered too much this time lol

Know the feeling

Dave