PDA

View Full Version : "On Board" touch up supplies?

mswerb
06-29-2013, 11:24 PM
I am sure that some of you carry some touch up supplies in your daily driver, and I would like to know what they are, and where you stash them.
I had to make a quick stop today and the only choice I had was to park under a tree. I cringed at what I saw when I came back out. I was thinking that this might be the time to keep some touch up supplies on me at ALL times.

spiralout462
06-29-2013, 11:35 PM
All my vehicles have Quick Detailers, Waterless Washes and several microfiber's on board at all times. They are kept in a cubby behind the rear seat in my truck. My wife has a box in her trunk for her products. They get used frequently as well. Bird bombs and bug guts daily this time of year!

Zapa
06-29-2013, 11:56 PM
I keep a spray bottle of whatever waterless wash I have. (I am testing out a bunch) as well as duragloss. I have ultra plush microfiber a stuffed in my driverside door thingy.

dooyaunastan
06-30-2013, 12:25 AM
UWW+
3-4 Microfiber towels
Paper towels to absorb spills
A few plastic grocery bags to act as a disposal bag

umi000
06-30-2013, 12:30 AM
I always have some waterless wash, interior cleaner, and glass cleaner, plus the towels to use them.

BillE
06-30-2013, 07:24 AM
I carry small spray bottles of detailer, window cleaner and Meguiar's Ult Wash & Wax Anywhere. The little spray bottles are from Meguiar's Christmas Pack from 2011 and I just keep them in the jockey box of my truck.

I will add that I'm not to 'anal' while on a road trip, but sometime after a giant bird has left a present or I've collided with a herd of bugs, ya gotta take care of 'the problem.'

Bill

mikesal57
06-30-2013, 08:54 AM
and for the anal in me....Meg Scratch X

so that I don't drive home in a road rage

:bash: