PDA

View Full Version : Contemplating the switch to foam master...

nissenc1337
06-27-2013, 12:22 PM
I really like the idea of using a foam master, being able to presoak my car before washing it seems like a really great idea for removing lite dust.

However, do you still wash your wheels prior to usng the foam and just allow the foam to be rinsed off? Also, do you foam the car, soak, rinse, then two bucket method or is soaking the entire car not the best idea?

To be noted: I always follow a wash with either instant detailer or spray wax and instant detailer.

Shtexas
06-27-2013, 12:40 PM
If you're washing out of the sun I foam the car, let it dwell to let the foam lift particles, rinse it off, foam again, wash with 2 bucket method, rinse, flood rinse, spray on aquawax or similar product each panel as I'm drying.
I wash the wheels and tires first.

Evan.J
06-27-2013, 02:37 PM
If you're washing out of the sun I foam the car, let it dwell to let the foam lift particles, rinse it off, foam again, wash with 2 bucket method, rinse, flood rinse, spray on aquawax or similar product each panel as I'm drying.

:iagree:

This is exactly what I do as well!

nissenc1337
06-27-2013, 04:12 PM

Is there any other way?! Hah, thanks. Also, how do you measure your 1/128th? That's the proportions the mothers carnauba wax car wash requires for a foam gun.