PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with 'All the Details' in Fenton Missouri?

Marc Hufnagel
06-27-2013, 05:14 AM
A local I has a new car we are interested in but has sat for a while , has some sap and is generally filthy even after a tunnel wash. Worried about CC damage from the sap.

Says will have it cleaned at 'all the details' in Fenton Mo just thought I'd ask if anyone here knows their work?

ken tuep
06-27-2013, 06:32 AM
All type tint and detailing does really good work from what I've seen. They are in high ridge, right off of 30 and little Brennan.

Blake is the owner, and does fantastic work. Check him out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

ken tuep
06-27-2013, 06:34 AM
I'll also be back in stl tomorrow through the 6th. I'll be bringing my tools for a few family jobs I've got. I could probably help you out.

Marc Hufnagel
06-27-2013, 07:37 AM
I'll also be back in stl tomorrow through the 6th. I'll be bringing my tools for a few family jobs I've got. I could probably help you out.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm pretty sure the dealer is wanting to take it there; we haven't bought it yet. Frankly with the amount of fiolth and sap I'm not sure I really want to.

I'm mainly concerned about the sap and how long it has been on there; this is a new car. In the trunk lid area near the gas supports there are black decomposing leaves to give you an idea.

ken tuep
06-27-2013, 08:20 AM
Ok, hope it all works out well. Congrats on the new car.

zmcgovern45
06-27-2013, 08:26 AM
I believe I have driven by that place once or twice... unfortunately I know nothing about it.

Why not just do it yourself?

Marc Hufnagel
06-27-2013, 09:52 AM
I believe I have driven by that place once or twice... unfortunately I know nothing about it.

Why not just do it yourself?
It's kind of if the sap has damaged the clear we don't want it. To do it myself I have to have bought it. Much rather detail it myself but anything found would be 'after the fact' unfortunately.