PDA

View Full Version : Got my new Dodo Rainforest Rub today but..

Pages : [1] 2

hoyt66
06-25-2013, 07:06 PM
No gold bird. Haha. That' not why I got it but hey, I had to check. No bird but this wax smells great and is a breeze to apply and remove. Leaves a very glossy and candied look. Kinda like

Fuzion but I might give a nod to DoDo on gloss. It's my new favorite wax!! Hahahaha.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/34296/photo_31_.JPG

chris.ganucheau
06-25-2013, 07:09 PM
well at least you got a great wax!

hoyt66
06-25-2013, 07:20 PM
well at least you got a great wax!

Definitely. I've been wanting to try a Dodo wax so the timing with this was perfect.

It comes in a frosted green glass jar so the biggest challenge will be not dropping it. I might

have to put a "life preserver" on it.:dblthumb2:

cleanmycorolla
06-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Haha, guarantee there's a lot of these pots with multiple pin pricks in them, but what if you find it? Do you use it until you get to it, or do you break the wax and take it out? Only one person can answer that, eventually.

Wheelzntoys
06-25-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm not sure, I see some good space between some of those pin-holes.

ArkayoDeetayo
06-25-2013, 07:47 PM
favorite wax?! didnt' you try the 10 bagillion dollar zymol wax, and this one beats it?!

hoyt66
06-25-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm not sure, I see some good space between some of those pin-holes.

Haha maybe. I was to anxious to take it to the garage though so my exploration was quick

hoyt66
06-25-2013, 08:06 PM
favorite wax?! didnt' you try the 10 bagillion dollar zymol wax, and this one beats it?!

Ah yes I was treated to a sample of Zymol Royale . That has unbeatable gloss IMO. I did put some " hahahahahahahaha" after my favorite wax cuz whatever I have new to try is my " favorite" wax . ;-)

ihaveacamaro
06-25-2013, 08:16 PM
I got number 84. I'm tempted to just never open it for a few years so that in the highly unlikely case I got the gold bird, everyone will be pissed off wondering who got it for the next few years.

Cue evil laugh.

:muahahahahha:

hoyt66
06-25-2013, 08:20 PM
I got number 84. I'm tempted to just never open it for a few years so that in the highly unlikely case I got the gold bird, everyone will be pissed off wondering who got it for the next few years.

Cue evil laugh.

:muahahahahha:

This wax (like most) goes forever. Even if you opened it and used the heck out of it, it would take you a couple years to get to uncover the bird anyway.

SON1C
06-25-2013, 08:22 PM
sweet! glad you like it :D

ihaveacamaro
06-25-2013, 08:26 PM
This wax (like most) goes forever. Even if you opened it and used the heck out of it, it would take you a couple years to get to uncover the bird anyway.

.... But if I have it, no one will know who has it for many years ;)

hoyt66
06-25-2013, 08:42 PM
.... But if I have it, no one will know who has it for many years ;)

You don't have it! Forget about that bird and enjoy that awesome wax!!

ihaveacamaro
06-25-2013, 08:45 PM
You don't have it! Forget about that bird and enjoy that awesome wax!!

Haha I am making a vow with this wax. It will be opened when I have successfully gone through at least half the waxes I have now.

Everytime I want to order another wax, I'll just look at the unopened dodo lol and remember the vow lmao :D

It'll keep me in check :)

hoyt66
06-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Haha I am making a vow with this wax. It will be opened when I have successfully gone through at least half the waxes I have now.

Everytime I want to order another wax, I'll just look at the unopened dodo lol and remember the vow lmao :D

It'll keep me in check :)

Boooorrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggg. Hahaha