PDA

View Full Version : Wax/sealant ?

mikesal57
06-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi again...

best product for that dreaded water spots?
(or near best)

of course , in my case, easy on/off

mike

Damn, its raining again!!!

RZJZA80
06-25-2013, 03:57 PM
DG 105, cheapest, easiest, longest lasting combination I've tried.

Some types of hard water will leave water spots regardless, like most sprinkler systems.

mikesal57
06-25-2013, 04:39 PM
DG 105, cheapest, easiest, longest lasting combination I've tried.

Some types of hard water will leave water spots regardless, like most sprinkler systems.

just read the info on this.....not happy with the "easy"

it says ,

1st - bonding agent
2nd- 105
3rd- 951 ( I guess this doesn't shine so good)

something else guys??

dpk20x
06-25-2013, 05:06 PM
If you're looking for easy get yourself a WOWA sealant like Blackfire crystal seal or Opti Seal.

Longevity won't be nearly as good as Duragloss but adding another layer only takes a few minutes.

cleanmycorolla
06-25-2013, 05:07 PM
Wax or sealant won't get rid of water pots is that what you're asking? Or to prevent them? Also those products the other guy uggested are excellent, why does "easy" scare you?

Kevin Cullen
06-25-2013, 05:19 PM
just read the info on this.....not happy with the "easy"

it says ,

1st - bonding agent
2nd- 105
3rd- 951 ( I guess this doesn't shine so good)

something else guys??

Combine the bonding agent (601) and 105 to a ratio of 1:4. This will cut your time down. This is of course if your vehicle needs polishing. If your paint is good than just use the Aquawax 951. Not sure where you heard Aquawax does not shine so good? It is a great product and highly recommended on this forum.

mikesal57
06-25-2013, 05:19 PM
Wax or sealant won't get rid of water pots is that what you're asking? Or to prevent them? Also those products the other guy uggested are excellent, why does "easy" scare you?

Its more fast than easy...
I don't have a garage , so most of my activity has to be early morning before sun comes over my house

:o

Evan.J
06-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Question is a bit confusing but if your asking for prevention then Blackfire Crystal seal or opti-seal would be great.

Now if its for removal well that's a different ball game!

mikesal57
06-25-2013, 10:09 PM
Question is a bit confusing but if your asking for prevention then Blackfire Crystal seal or opti-seal would be great.

Now if its for removal well that's a different ball game!

Evan..its for protection..

are any of those different than Wolfgangs Liquid Seal?

spiralout462
06-25-2013, 11:27 PM
Evan..its for protection..

are any of those different than Wolfgangs Liquid Seal?

They are all three Wipe On, Walk Away spray sealants. The Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal is a wonderful product. If easy is what you are looking for it's the LSP for you. 1 pump of the sprayer goes forever and ever. The looks and slickness are amazing! I can't comment on durability since I don't give it a chance to degrade.

mikesal57
06-26-2013, 01:42 PM
They are all three Wipe On, Walk Away spray sealants. The Wolfgang Deep Gloss Liquid Seal is a wonderful product. If easy is what you are looking for it's the LSP for you. 1 pump of the sprayer goes forever and ever. The looks and slickness are amazing! I can't comment on durability since I don't give it a chance to degrade.

Yes...it is sooo easy..

but my anal thing is ...Can it get more shiny?

can something go over the Liquid Gloss?

mike