PDA

View Full Version : Vid of my new car detailed

Johnintoit
06-24-2013, 10:39 PM
Hi guys, I'm not normally a poster but i recently bought a 2012 Mercedes C300 and bought a bunch of products from here "awesome experience I must say" anyway I put together a short video of what my car looks like now "I should have done some before/after pics because it had a lot of swirl marks"
I used manly Wolfgang products but used some Pinnacle products as well.

Car Pics video.

hoyt66
06-25-2013, 04:42 AM
Feel like I'm missing something with the video. Like maybe actual pics would show your work better?? . Maybe its a graphics issue on my end.

rms64
06-25-2013, 05:44 AM
Looks great! Nice work and :welcome:

(Love that license plate too!)

Evan.J
06-25-2013, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the forum!

hernandez.art13
06-25-2013, 11:39 AM
"Why are you still here?"

Lol

And Welcome!

Johnintoit
06-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Feel like I'm missing something with the video. Like maybe actual pics would show your work better?? . Maybe its a graphics issue on my end.

I posted a few screen shots you can view if you select "watch video on youtube, you can find them in the description.

Johnintoit
06-25-2013, 03:55 PM
"Why are you still here?"

Lol

And Welcome!

LOL, that's funny that you watched that far, so far two of my brother did the same thing. :P

hernandez.art13
06-25-2013, 05:12 PM
LOL, that's funny that you watched that far, so far two of my brother did the same thing. :P

Once it went black for a while, I already expected something popping up lol (and I was right)

Mike Phillips
06-26-2013, 06:13 AM
Hi guys, I'm not normally a poster but i recently bought a 2012 Mercedes C300 and bought a bunch of products from here "awesome experience I must say" anyway I put together a short video of what my car looks like now "I should have done some before/after pics because it had a lot of swirl marks"

I used manly Wolfgang products but used some Pinnacle products as well.

Car Pics video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9a6903KYc)

Hi John,

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

:welcome:

Probably would have been better to post this in the Show-n-Shine forum? Instead of the Intro forum?

I'll move it....

:dunno:

Johnintoit
06-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi John,

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

:welcome:

Probably would have been better to post this in the Show-n-Shine forum? Instead of the Intro forum?

I'll move it....

:dunno:

Sorry about that, does forum does make more sense.
One thing I did not do to my vehicle was clay it, I have not read too much into this process or step, is it something I should be considering?