PDA

View Full Version : Foam gun advice please

Dewy
06-24-2013, 08:50 PM
I've never used a foam gun or even seen one but like the concept. Soft Toyota black needs all the swirl protection possible. Which gun and soap do you all recommend?

Setec Astronomy
06-24-2013, 08:58 PM
There's really only one foam gun here (used with a hose), and then the foam cannon that's used with a pressure washer. Almost all soaps are fine, if you use a thin soap like Griot's and some others, you don't have to dilute the soap in the foam gun cup.

Dewy
06-24-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm also thinking about getting an electric pressure washer. I have a gas one but its too strong. Would you all recommend getting an electric one and if so, what size? Would this coupled with a cannon be a better option than a foam gun with hose? Any advice is appreciated.

BlackHawk
06-24-2013, 09:39 PM
pressure washer or hose, it does what it needs to do. The whole point is to soften the dirt build up or remove a small degree of it.

spiralout462
06-24-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm also thinking about getting an electric pressure washer. I have a gas one but its too strong. Would you all recommend getting an electric one and if so, what size? Would this coupled with a cannon be a better option than a foam gun with hose? Any advice is appreciated.

??Too strong?? You can reduce the pressure by using a fan tip, standing further away or turning it down. Personally I wouldn't want an electric pressure washer for anything. Just my opinion of course.....