PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever used this wax, Magic Wax By: Carsco INC.

MrOneEyedBoh
06-24-2013, 09:12 AM
I bought this wax from a guy about 2-3 years ago.. Never knew anything about it. I just re-looked it up and found that they are local to me, well not close about 1.5hrs away. I was wondering if anyone has good google-fu tactics and can see whats the scoop on this wax? I dont know if its a hybrid, how long it lasts etc.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4373/i774.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/i774.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

edited: I just seen they have a facbook. Maybe someone can pick their brain and get more info... I dont have a facebook account.

mavin
06-24-2013, 09:17 AM
"magic wax is a blend of 5 types of brazilian carnauba wax to produce a deep wet look shine with the durability to outlast any other pastewax on the market . Easy on and off ,can be used on any painted or clearcoated surface.great on black and dark color"

Setec Astronomy
06-24-2013, 09:18 AM
"MAGIC WAX IS A BLEND OF 5 TYPES OF BRAZILIAN CARNAUBA WAX TO PRODUCE A DEEP WET LOOK SHINE WITH THE DURABILITY TO OUTLAST ANY OTHER PASTEWAX ON THE MARKET . EASY ON AND OFF ,CAN BE USED ON ANY PAINTED OR CLEARCOATED SURFACE.GREAT ON BLACK AND DARK COLORS."

And they've been in business for 45 years, which is proof that they make a good product, according to them.

Why don't you use it and tell us how it is?

MrOneEyedBoh
06-24-2013, 09:26 AM
/\ I got that much but still doesnt tell you what its made of. Is it just a carnuba wax? Sealant/hybrid?

b0b
06-24-2013, 09:26 AM
From searching you can see that everyone who knows about Magic Wax (which doesn't appear to be many people at all...), uses it frequently and considers it a great value. I think it would definitely be worthwhile giving it a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Setec Astronomy
06-24-2013, 09:29 AM
/ I got that much but still doesnt tell you what its made of. Is it just a carnuba wax? Sealant/hybrid?

Judging from their Facebook page, I think they will tell you it has everything in it, greatest stuff ever made, or they will tell you it doesn't matter, just use it, it's the greatest stuff ever made, they've been in business 45 years, should I go on?

b0b
06-24-2013, 09:32 AM
I called them and they said the exact same thing, a mixture of 5 waxes. The guy seemed pretty cool and this stuff is cheap. He said like 12$ for a 15 oz package I believe...

I would like to see how this stuff works..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

MrOneEyedBoh
06-24-2013, 09:34 AM
Judging from their Facebook page, I think they will tell you it has everything in it, greatest stuff ever made, or they will tell you it doesn't matter, just use it, it's the greatest stuff ever made, they've been in business 45 years, should I go on?
yeah please go on... I was just looking for specifics. Trying to past time on.

Setec Astronomy
06-24-2013, 09:37 AM
yeah please go on... I was just looking for specifics. Trying to past time on.

I was quoting from their Facebook page: "SOMEONE ASK ME,WHAT PROOF DO I HAVE THAT MY PRODUCTS ARE GOOD?I SAID FOR STARTERS WE'VE BEEN IN BUISNESS FOR 45 YEARS ...SHOULD I GO ON ?"

MrOneEyedBoh
06-24-2013, 09:42 AM
I know. I was indirectly joking, but still explaining I was just wondering about it. First hand use etc.

Setec Astronomy
06-24-2013, 09:52 AM
They say these are some of the other products they make, which seem to include Meguiar's All Wheel Cleaner and Sprayway Glass Cleaner.

Honestly, this line just seems to be a junk bulk product, I'd forget about it. But since you already have it, WHY DON'T YOU USE IT AND REVIEW IT FOR US?? If it's a good product I'm sure AG will pick it up so we can all revel in its goodness :rolleyes:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/285646_10200690236527269_756524619_n.jpg

MrOneEyedBoh
06-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Send me your address and I'll cut a chunk off for ya.. I dont know anything about detailing and I just got into it. So I dont know what would be good and how to properly judge a wax.. Hence my : Boutique to semi-.. " thread

Setec Astronomy
06-24-2013, 09:58 AM
Send me your address and I'll cut a chunk off for ya.. I dont know anything about detailing and I just got into it. So I dont know what would be good and how to properly judge a wax.. Hence my : Boutique to semi-.. " thread

Thanks, but I have too many waxes already. If you'd like, I'll put you in my will so you can try one or two of them, by then you should be a seasoned detailer.

MrOneEyedBoh
06-24-2013, 10:02 AM
haha good deal. Maybe I can get someone that knows waxes to try it out..