PDA

View Full Version : Megs UQD has arrived

Bernard
06-01-2007, 07:12 AM
:awesome: Alright...... AG has it already.... I will need to reshuffle my 'to get' list again.... New stuffs keep popping out at AG. I don't have enough money to buy them all at once. Hehehe.... Maybe I need to sell off some of mobile phones collections now. ;)

Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-ultimate-quik-detailer.html)

Z06-Goose
06-01-2007, 07:35 AM
Ok. Who's going to be the first one to do a review?! :cheers:

R1DC2
06-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Mhmmm This is something I want to try!!!

k20z3kid
06-02-2007, 01:20 AM
i wonder if this is something that would show up in stores?

dengood1
06-02-2007, 10:19 PM
I got mine from AG yesterday. I quickly used yesterday as a final wipe down and really liked the look. Very slick, smells like any Meg's NXT stuff, but I haven't got to see the beading or sheeting yet. Very easy to use quick detailer. The "relentless" beading and sheeting of water is supposed to be it's selling point. Looks like a great product thus far---can't wait to see the water run off!

Surfer
06-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Supposed to be a very nice product, excellent sheating ability.

Bernard
06-03-2007, 01:11 AM
But I read that the beading effect only lasted a few days only....? I wonder if we could spray Nxt Glass Cleaner onto the clear coat paint. It would also bead water too. It's ok for tinted glass, I think it might be ok for our clear coat....? What u guys think? And its very lasting too. Hehehe.... :)